First Impressions

Technical and General Discussion of the upcoming game, which is hitting the stores in November 2010.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
imadedman
Owner
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: dickensider

First Impressions

Post by imadedman » May 13th, 2010, 6:38 pm

From my first impressions, the game should be ... well... acceptable.

I mean, this will be the 4th in the series that is based on the same game engine, better things
should be coming, but in hindsight, I think this will be just a repackaging of the same COD4+, but
with a theme change.

Oh well.. we shall see....

Any other thoughts?
Read and Posted by A2Gaming Plugin for ANDROID v0.9b by atomicfrog.com

"Treat everyday like a DOG....If you cannot eat it, or screw it...Piss on it, and walk away..."
-imadedman, Dave & Buster's Philadelphia, 2002, many Yuenglings and Tequila...

Bow your heads and pray...
-- In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was UNSIGNED, and the main(){} was without form and void..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Microsoft's biggest and most dangerous contribution to the software industry may be the degree to which it has lowered user expectations."

VOTE for Saitek48 for Takes-No-Shit-From-Anyone-For-Any-Reason-Admin

mark
CoD4 Admin
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: mdobson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: First Impressions

Post by mark » May 14th, 2010, 2:51 pm

lets hope they put dedicated servers in this one.

C r o s b y
The Beast
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Post by C r o s b y » May 14th, 2010, 11:04 pm

Good, it shall be.
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

Cracker
Forum Member
Xfire Name: 00mrwhite00
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Cracker » May 16th, 2010, 7:47 pm

maybe we will get to drive stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1X2JsAqB2o

Burn: can u do me a favor
>BC<MattBaller: Depends what it is
Burn: talk to PWNER ask him to unban a private_miller
>BC<MattBaller: Why? that kid was a douchebag
Burn: that would be my brother
Burn: lol

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » May 17th, 2010, 5:10 pm

I think that they are going to really push the engine to the rim this time. This time around, they have to deal with Bad Company 2 and its Frostbite engine which has many promising features in it.

Treyarch has to really step up the game if it want to get anywhere near BC2 and the past Call of Duties with their amazing rankings.

COD5 is a let down before but they were kind of new to the franchise as it was only their 2nd game for COD and their first COD that was for PC. This time around, they have learned from their mistakes and they have see the major sucesses and failures of others.

If this game hits good in the ratings, I think they are going to become the better version of Infinity Ward. This may put the final nail the coffin for IW who is already on slick ice with Activision. Who knows, SledgeHammer (3rd and newest developer of the COD series, no details on their game yet but it should be next in line) maybe taking IW's spot.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

C r o s b y
The Beast
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Post by C r o s b y » May 30th, 2010, 3:43 pm

I don't understand why everyone thinks WaW was a let down. To me it's my 2nd favorite Cod game.
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image