BETA

Technical and General Discussion of the upcoming game, which is hitting the stores in November 2010.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
C r o s b y
The Beast
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

BETA

Post by C r o s b y » July 22nd, 2010, 1:52 am

Anyone hear anything if there will be one?
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: BETA

Post by Sneaky Sniper » July 22nd, 2010, 2:24 am

Beast wrote:Anyone hear anything if there will be one?
Last I heard they were still considering it. Medal of Honor stole the show by force.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

C r o s b y
The Beast

Post by C r o s b y » July 22nd, 2010, 12:14 pm

F*** MoH.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sneaky Sniper » July 22nd, 2010, 10:41 pm

Beast wrote:F*** MoH.
Its actually pretty good. Played the Beta for it.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

C r o s b y
The Beast

Post by C r o s b y » July 23rd, 2010, 1:59 pm

Black ops beta will be 20 times better. They better have one.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » July 23rd, 2010, 4:45 pm

Beast wrote:Black ops beta will be 20 times better. They better have one.
The frostbite engine is alot better than the IW 4.0 engine. The only draw back right now is that the frostbite engine doesnt currently have mod tools.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

C r o s b y
The Beast

Post by C r o s b y » July 23rd, 2010, 9:27 pm

Is Frostbite used in Black ops or MoH? Isn't it Black ops cuz I'm pretty sure MoH uses dice.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » July 24th, 2010, 12:39 am

Beast wrote:Is Frostbite used in Black ops or MoH? Isn't it Black ops cuz I'm pretty sure MoH uses dice.
DICE made the FrostBite engine. It was used in BC2 and its being used in MOH. No clue what Black Ops has for an engine. Maybe another version of the Quake 3 engine like IW 4.0.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words