GameServers.com will be the exclusive dedicated server prov

Technical and General Discussion of the upcoming game, which is hitting the stores in November 2010.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mark
CoD4 Admin
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: mdobson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GameServers.com will be the exclusive dedicated server prov

Post by mark » September 11th, 2010, 9:34 am

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: GameServers.com will be the exclusive dedicated server p

Post by Sneaky Sniper » September 11th, 2010, 9:42 am

Why did they just shoot themselves in the foot? Forcing people to rent the server instead of set it up themselves, the admin loses some control over what they can do. Like you cant run a bot with the game. Which is one thing that almost all clans use.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

mark
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: mdobson

Post by mark » September 11th, 2010, 9:47 am

Sneaky Sniper wrote:Why did they just shoot themselves in the foot?
they didnt have a gun? and yes ik its bs

Filla Buster
CoD2 Admin

Post by Filla Buster » September 11th, 2010, 3:45 pm

Call of Duty series is now in the toliet, don't know if I'm ready to flush yet.
Origin ID: Fi11a_13uster
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/filla_buster/

"Seinfeld: The Rye"
Frank Costanza: Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?
George Costanza: Why don't we talk about it another time.
Frank Costanza: But you see my point here? You only hear of a hen, a rooster and a chicken. Something's missing!
Mrs. Ross: Something's missing all right.
Mr. Ross: They're all chickens. The rooster has sex with all of them.
Frank Costanza: That's perverse.

Friendly_Fire
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: friendlyfire001

Post by Friendly_Fire » September 11th, 2010, 6:25 pm

you could probably get around the issue altogether by just running the bot on an A2 server and have it connected into the blackops server like a remote console.

Grenade71822
Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Xfire Name: Grenade71822

Post by Grenade71822 » September 12th, 2010, 4:46 am

Chances are you will not be able to change shit. See Battlefield 2/2142. With ranked servers most if not all settings are locked. And nobody will play on unranked servers. They will probably also have the console disabled so you wont be able to manipulate anything in the game either.
A bullet might have your name on it, but a Grenade is addressed to "Whom it may concern."
I wish you good fortune in whatever avenue of life you assault with your presence.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » September 12th, 2010, 10:44 am

Grenade71822 wrote:Chances are you will not be able to change shit. See Battlefield 2/2142. With ranked servers most if not all settings are locked. And nobody will play on unranked servers. They will probably also have the console disabled so you wont be able to manipulate anything in the game either.
They already said that it will have mod support. So GameServers.com is going to have to deal with that.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang