Honest Opinions...thoughts?

Technical and General Discussion of the upcoming game, which is hitting the stores in November 2010.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
imadedman
Owner
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: dickensider

Honest Opinions...thoughts?

Post by imadedman » December 11th, 2010, 6:54 pm

I finally got around to getting COD:BO...

Played Multiplayer mode for about 20 mins.

I am completely bored with this game and the engine behind it.

Treyarch messed up another one...
Read and Posted by A2Gaming Plugin for ANDROID v0.9b by atomicfrog.com

"Treat everyday like a DOG....If you cannot eat it, or screw it...Piss on it, and walk away..."
-imadedman, Dave & Buster's Philadelphia, 2002, many Yuenglings and Tequila...

Bow your heads and pray...
-- In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was UNSIGNED, and the main(){} was without form and void..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Microsoft's biggest and most dangerous contribution to the software industry may be the degree to which it has lowered user expectations."

VOTE for Saitek48 for Takes-No-Shit-From-Anyone-For-Any-Reason-Admin

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Honest Opinions...thoughts?

Post by Sneaky Sniper » December 11th, 2010, 10:18 pm

I find the game actually to be better than their previous two. They are definately improving but they arent quite at the standard yet. They need to find a way to bring back the ideas of having large amounts of people on servers instead of 9v9 or 12v12.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Grenade71822
Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Xfire Name: Grenade71822
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Grenade71822 » December 13th, 2010, 12:53 am

Sneaky Sniper wrote:I find the game actually to be better than their previous two. They are definately improving but they arent quite at the standard yet. They need to find a way to bring back the ideas of having large amounts of people on servers instead of 9v9 or 12v12.
I wish they wouldn't have the ranked crap so we could do some modding. I also miss the chaos of having 20 something people on one team.
A bullet might have your name on it, but a Grenade is addressed to "Whom it may concern."
I wish you good fortune in whatever avenue of life you assault with your presence.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » December 13th, 2010, 6:52 pm

Grenade71822 wrote:
Sneaky Sniper wrote:I find the game actually to be better than their previous two. They are definately improving but they arent quite at the standard yet. They need to find a way to bring back the ideas of having large amounts of people on servers instead of 9v9 or 12v12.
I wish they wouldn't have the ranked crap so we could do some modding. I also miss the chaos of having 20 something people on one team.
You can still mod. Its called an Unranked server.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang