Few Suggestions

General discussion about Valve's Counter Strike Source.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Houie
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Team Fortress 2
Xfire Name: houie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Few Suggestions

Post by Houie » May 24th, 2009, 2:09 pm

Hello everyone theres a few things that are bugging me on the CSS Server..

The whole 16k every round is very annoying, everyone always uses an awp, itd be so much better if it was the regular money
I think there should be a rockthevote and vote for a map thats not dust2 or office...
more events!! Like on firday night have a crazy map, more gun contests, etc.

Also I noticed when i type in rules, the screen pops up as the little A2 image and not anything else...

And quick question, I was wearing an A2 tag and someone told me only use if your an admin yet i see no admins wearing it so im just wondering if this is correct?

Thanks and cya!

AquaMaroon
Sperm Donor
Xfire Name: d0ubletake
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Few Suggestions

Post by AquaMaroon » May 24th, 2009, 3:28 pm

Our admins do wear the superscript a2 tag, although some have been experimenting with a lambda as an admin tag.

We would love to bring back map nights for fun events (personally, I miss those the most) but we're still trying to build up our membership right now. If you think you can get some people together for a map night, I'm sure we could help you out and set one up here.

We are also currently working on gun contests, I'm not sure if they've been implemented yet or not.

Thanks for all the suggestions, hope to see you in the server!
R.I.P. Pumba - February 15th, 2008
King Sarekx wrote:Aqua you're always my #1.

ezcompanytheone
Forum Member
Xfire Name: ezcompanytheone

Post by ezcompanytheone » May 24th, 2009, 4:43 pm

I'd be down for some map night type stuff. I think Tim would have to add custom maps though and he is on vacation for a few days or something.

and aqua, are you using a diff name, b/c i have yet to see you anywhere? but you are everywhere somehow.

AquaMaroon
Sperm Donor
Xfire Name: d0ubletake

Post by AquaMaroon » May 24th, 2009, 4:54 pm

ezcompanytheone wrote:I'd be down for some map night type stuff. I think Tim would have to add custom maps though and he is on vacation for a few days or something.

and aqua, are you using a diff name, b/c i have yet to see you anywhere? but you are everywhere somehow.
Nah, I play as yarr! .AqUa. as I have for a couple years. I don't play much, as school and sports present an epic time suck. I frequent the forums though because I procrastinate a lot, and this provides a good place to waste my time :P
R.I.P. Pumba - February 15th, 2008
King Sarekx wrote:Aqua you're always my #1.

blessedswine
Forum Member
Favorite Game: CoD: WaW
Xfire Name: blessedswine

Post by blessedswine » June 15th, 2009, 1:20 pm

i would be down for map night as well.
Number 1 with DP-28 + Bipod with 1431 kills

[url=http://a2gaming.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php]
AMD Phenom II X4 955
two Saphire HD4870 x2 2gb in crossfire
Razor AC-1 Sound Card
Razor HP-1 Headphones
1tb WD Cavalier HDD
Windows 7 RC1 64bit
8gb OCZ Platinum Ram

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup
Favorite Game: CoD: WaW

Post by WaffleHouse » June 16th, 2009, 1:02 am

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/games/2

there is probly about 1,000 or more maps here pick some yall like and maybe we can get em on the server