epics newest piece

For the discussion of Photoshop and other graphical editing programs. As well as to show off one's own creations.
epIC
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: pwn3dnoob
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

epics newest piece

Post by epIC » November 8th, 2009, 4:26 am

Newest Logo Completed

Details in Artist's comments

http://dahockeywall.deviantart.com/art/ ... -142889386

General Ace100
Forum Member
Xfire Name: RaidazGeneral
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: epics newest piece

Post by General Ace100 » November 8th, 2009, 10:04 am

my only critique, and this is just highly my own thinking, I would have liked to see the S completed instead of cut off, but other than that it is a very very good looking piece
God I love this Sig SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PistolAssassin

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » November 8th, 2009, 10:57 am

did you make that?
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

C r o s b y
The Beast
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Post by C r o s b y » November 8th, 2009, 11:36 am

Sneaky you idiot :D

epic this is amazing I love it
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » November 8th, 2009, 12:26 pm

Beast wrote:Sneaky you idiot :D

Actually you are. I know he made it. Im just showing some disbelief.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

epIC
Forum Member

Post by epIC » November 8th, 2009, 2:51 pm

General Ace100
Forum Member

Post by General Ace100 » November 8th, 2009, 3:56 pm

this one isn't working for me, I didn't like the text, and I had to get so close to my computer that my nose was on the screen to fully get rid of the blur my eyes were seeing (exaggerating? yes I am), maybe a little light or something to make it easier to see? do you charge for these mate?
PistolAssassin

General Ace100
Forum Member

Post by General Ace100 » November 8th, 2009, 3:57 pm

Sneaky Sniper wrote:
Beast wrote:Sneaky you idiot :D

Actually you are. I know he made it. Im just showing some disbelief.
some subtexts are more easily conveyed when words are spoken with a certain tone
PistolAssassin

epIC
Forum Member

Post by epIC » November 8th, 2009, 4:55 pm

the text is just for the presentation, not the actual font they use

C r o s b y
The Beast

Post by C r o s b y » November 8th, 2009, 7:01 pm

Eh I'm not a fan of the second one. You used pen tool right? And did you make that text with pen tool too? Or just using the text tool with a font.

epIC
Forum Member

Post by epIC » November 8th, 2009, 7:15 pm

font is a font

General Ace100
Forum Member

Post by General Ace100 » November 8th, 2009, 7:49 pm

Beast wrote:Eh I'm not a fan of the second one. You used pen tool right? And did you make that text with pen tool too? Or just using the text tool with a font.
look at beast using gfx jargon :lol: im jk mate and you know i am
PistolAssassin

epIC
Forum Member

Post by epIC » November 8th, 2009, 9:28 pm

he sounds like an idiot "text tool with a font".... you cant do anything else with the "text tool" then use a font....

General Ace100
Forum Member

Post by General Ace100 » November 8th, 2009, 9:29 pm

epIC wrote:he sounds like an idiot "text tool with a font".... you cant do anything else with the "text tool" then use a font....
but he did use the word "pentool", so I did teach him SOMETHING from my criticisms
PistolAssassin

Trixxter
The Ban Hammer
Favorite Game: Team Fortress 2

Post by Trixxter » November 9th, 2009, 8:40 am

I like the first, though for some reason It reminds me of Blitzball. :shock:

General Ace100
Forum Member

Post by General Ace100 » November 9th, 2009, 9:17 am

BTW I would take that dude's offer up on joining that logo designs company
PistolAssassin

C r o s b y
The Beast

Post by C r o s b y » November 9th, 2009, 10:08 pm

Ace... I don't use the pen tool because you talked to me about it or said something about it. I use it because I take a Comp. Art class in school and we used it in Illustrator. I know what it is... but epic, I meant did you use the pen tool to make that text. You made me a sig one time and you made text with it and told me that it was used with the pen tool, so I was just wondering if you did the same there.

General Ace100
Forum Member

Post by General Ace100 » November 9th, 2009, 11:25 pm

Beast wrote:Ace... I don't use the pen tool because you talked to me about it or said something about it. I use it because I take a Comp. Art class in school and we used it in Illustrator. I know what it is... but epic, I meant did you use the pen tool to make that text. You made me a sig one time and you made text with it and told me that it was used with the pen tool, so I was just wondering if you did the same there.
I wanted to take our Digital Graphics and Animation class, but 5 other AP classes got in the way, I swear to god I failed all my tests last week
PistolAssassin

epIC
Forum Member

Post by epIC » November 10th, 2009, 12:27 am

nah i didnt pentool the text,
and what logo company deal thing are u talking about

and wtf is blitzball?

General Ace100
Forum Member

Post by General Ace100 » November 10th, 2009, 9:19 am

epIC wrote:nah i didnt pentool the text,
and what logo company deal thing are u talking about

and wtf is blitzball?
a) read the comments below your logo
b) google is the new answer to all questions beginning with what?
PistolAssassin

epIC
Forum Member

Post by epIC » November 10th, 2009, 3:23 pm

idc enough to google it lol,

and the guy said very nice nothin about me joining?

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » November 10th, 2009, 5:30 pm

General Ace100 wrote:
this one isn't working for me, I didn't like the text, and I had to get so close to my computer that my nose was on the screen to fully get rid of the blur my eyes were seeing (exaggerating? yes I am), maybe a little light or something to make it easier to see? do you charge for these mate?

On the bottom right of Internet explorer, theres a magnifcation tool. :o

Also the second image couldnt be found. Which is also known in HTML as error code 404. Not to be confused with error code 403. ;)
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

epIC
Forum Member

Post by epIC » November 10th, 2009, 6:13 pm

General Ace100
Forum Member

Post by General Ace100 » November 10th, 2009, 8:50 pm

better, but visually the edges are just not working for me, the concept is great however
PistolAssassin

epIC
Forum Member

Post by epIC » November 11th, 2009, 2:47 am

u do realize the background and text have nothing to do with the logo... the face will be used on jerseys / headphones / mousepads and the website all with different backgrounds