Random

For the discussion of Photoshop and other graphical editing programs. As well as to show off one's own creations.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
C r o s b y
The Beast
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Random

Post by C r o s b y » January 25th, 2010, 12:03 am

I got photoshop elements because CS(#) is too much. I really can't tell that much of a difference but anyways, I was just messing around for an hour and came up with this. I just want to know if it looks kinda cool or not.

Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

General Ace100
Forum Member
Xfire Name: RaidazGeneral
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Random

Post by General Ace100 » January 25th, 2010, 9:21 am

well you finally understand color scheme, and you blurred the c4d why? it's your best though, that is for sure
God I love this Sig SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PistolAssassin

C r o s b y
The Beast

Post by C r o s b y » January 25th, 2010, 9:45 am

Ha thanks Ace. Now I know that if I put my time into something (longer than an hour) I might be able to come up with something alright. Color scheme are you talking about how the C4D is blue and red, and the background as well? I blurred it because it looked kinda cool and just left it like that.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sneaky Sniper » January 25th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Looks like some sort of glass art work in the foreground and some sort of symbol in the background. Looks awesome as hell.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

General Ace100
Forum Member

Post by General Ace100 » January 25th, 2010, 8:37 pm

Sneaky Sniper wrote:Looks like some sort of glass art work in the foreground and some sort of symbol in the background. Looks awesome as hell.
I think Mark Twain put it best when he said knowledge comes with a price and this holds so true on these graphics topics
PistolAssassin

C r o s b y
The Beast

Post by C r o s b y » January 26th, 2010, 4:29 pm

General Ace100 wrote:
Sneaky Sniper wrote:Looks like some sort of glass art work in the foreground and some sort of symbol in the background. Looks awesome as hell.
I think Mark Twain put it best when he said knowledge comes with a price and this holds so true on these graphics topics
Ace, you pay attention in school too much, read too much, or look up quotes too much. That may be a quote all of you know, but I've never heard it before. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » January 26th, 2010, 6:11 pm

Yes, Ill say it. Im not a graphics god, but I think like a normal human being. Whos the person thats named Ace that always asks me on how to get a girl? Hmm. Whos to geeky to get a girl?
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

General Ace100
Forum Member

Post by General Ace100 » January 27th, 2010, 8:27 am

Sneaky Sniper wrote:Yes, Ill say it. Im not a graphics god, but I think like a normal human being. Whos the person thats named Ace that always asks me on how to get a girl? Hmm. Whos to geeky to get a girl?
1) never said I was a graphics god or anyone here was
2) only asked you once and cause it went badly never liked a girl before this one
3) Twain was writing a short story about how he found the Mississippi river a beautiful scene before he became a riverboat captain leading him to view the river as a constant threat to his boat
4) this holds true here because once you begin to recognize the c4d and the effects things begin to fall apart no matter how great something looks it all begins to look artificial in a way (not sure how to phrase it)
5) not too geeky to get a girl (although I won't lie and say that isn't a factor at all), I don't know what it is but I always end up in the "friend zone" and with the hot ones I get there faster, with the not so hot ones I put myself there
PistolAssassin

epIC
Forum Member
Xfire Name: pwn3dnoob

Post by epIC » February 12th, 2010, 2:04 am

lol @ ace

beast thats sick gj dude

jst one tip maybe "unblur" the c4d or w/e thats on the left a little i think it'd be interesting to see what it looks like :D