Joe Friday's words of wisdom are exactly what we need....

All the videos you find on the internet and think others might like too.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KillingFloor
Donator
Donator
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: killingfloor126
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Joe Friday's words of wisdom are exactly what we need....

Post by KillingFloor » December 1st, 2016, 10:51 pm

I know, it's from a tv show from the late 60's but, some of it makes sense??
Guessing most of you are too young to know this t v show.
Heck, I wasn't even born yet when this episode aired. I only knew the reruns...

http://www.wimp.com/joe-fridays-words-o ... right-now/

Enjoy, or not,
KF
ImageImage
mad macs wrote:Looks like the box needs frequent restarts to clear the doohickee that clogs the ping pipe (technical talk).

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable