in game commands allowed by the makers

Ask questions about computers or other gadgetry here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
saitek48
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

in game commands allowed by the makers

Post by saitek48 » October 27th, 2014, 5:19 pm

I have a question. How do I whisper to another player? it should be built into the commands made by the make of the game. No @ commands needed.. Thanks..

melon1331
Forum Member
Xfire Name: tofmelon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: in game commands allowed by the makers

Post by melon1331 » November 12th, 2014, 7:36 pm

I've been playing this game for years and Have never heard of this. I know you can whisper if you are an admin to a player.
I did some google work and came up empty handed :(

No dice my friend. Perhaps it was never discovered?

REINMIRT
CoD2 Admin
Xfire Name: REINMIRT

Post by REINMIRT » November 13th, 2014, 9:20 am

I think it's part of the engine and server could enable it but I think we have disabled that loong time ago SAI.
Xfire Username: REINMIRT
Origin ID: REINMIRT
Steam Username: REINMIRT

melon1331
Forum Member
Xfire Name: tofmelon

Post by melon1331 » November 13th, 2014, 1:47 pm

That makes sense. I would imagine it would lag most servers down dramatically.