i cant connect with server

Ask questions about computers or other gadgetry here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
d0min094
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

i cant connect with server

Post by d0min094 » March 22nd, 2015, 7:12 am

Hello there Tysiu here. yesterday i downloaded CoD 2 from torrents beceuse my laptop dont read my oryginal CD (i have windows 8.1) but i used my oryginal CD kay. even when i run CoD2 my comuper dont find this server and i have to try connet via gametracker. any ideas?

Filla Buster
CoD2 Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: i cant connect with server

Post by Filla Buster » March 22nd, 2015, 3:58 pm

First, make sure your game is version 1.0, the version number can be found at the lower right corner of the main menu that shows when you first start the game.

Second, you can always connect manually using the command console, just type the following command and the server IP: /connect 75.125.51.114
Origin ID: Fi11a_13uster
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/filla_buster/

"Seinfeld: The Rye"
Frank Costanza: Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?
George Costanza: Why don't we talk about it another time.
Frank Costanza: But you see my point here? You only hear of a hen, a rooster and a chicken. Something's missing!
Mrs. Ross: Something's missing all right.
Mr. Ross: They're all chickens. The rooster has sex with all of them.
Frank Costanza: That's perverse.

d0min094
Forum Member

Post by d0min094 » March 23rd, 2015, 6:06 pm

i have v1.0. when i type the ip server manualy it display me as normal "awaiting connection...1...2" but i can even wait to "awaiting connection....500" and it still cant connect. Any other options?

Filla Buster
CoD2 Admin

Post by Filla Buster » March 24th, 2015, 12:11 am

This was an issue for American players about 1 month ago. There was an Activision Master Server problem. We could not connect and had to either sit waiting for key code verification or, like you, sit watching a waiting to connect message; I only waited half a minute before giving up, and nobody reported connecting by waiting extended periods of time. We also could not see the server in the server list until about last week.

I assume you never had this problem before and that you do not have a new router/modem that may be blocking the connection due to firewall settings. If new hardware is not the case, there is nothing you can do until the master server starts working again for your country/region.
Origin ID: Fi11a_13uster
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/filla_buster/

"Seinfeld: The Rye"
Frank Costanza: Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?
George Costanza: Why don't we talk about it another time.
Frank Costanza: But you see my point here? You only hear of a hen, a rooster and a chicken. Something's missing!
Mrs. Ross: Something's missing all right.
Mr. Ross: They're all chickens. The rooster has sex with all of them.
Frank Costanza: That's perverse.