BF:BC2 Is Awesome!

All the games that do not have a specific forum.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tim
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Battlefield: Bad Company 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

BF:BC2 Is Awesome!

Post by Tim » November 21st, 2009, 1:28 am

Yes it is!!!! I LOVE playing this shiz! Such beautiful graphics too! I went to buy myself a PS3 4 days ago just for this and it was totally worth it! Anyone else playing this PS3 BF:BC2 Beta?

C r o s b y
The Beast
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Re: BF:BC2 Is Awesome!

Post by C r o s b y » November 21st, 2009, 2:05 pm

No because Xbox is the way to go.
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup
Favorite Game: CoD: WaW

Post by WaffleHouse » November 21st, 2009, 3:54 pm

ps3>gaybox

Tim
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Battlefield: Bad Company 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Tim » November 21st, 2009, 3:58 pm

Only true PC Gamers decide not to side with just one console. That's for the sole console fanbois to bicker about. I have none I favor. Although this PS3 is treating me quite well. :)

flyboy
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: flyboyz40

Post by flyboy » January 2nd, 2010, 12:33 pm

I might get it 360 ftw :P
Image thanks to ace100 for this awsome sig

Grenade71822
Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Xfire Name: Grenade71822

Post by Grenade71822 » January 2nd, 2010, 2:55 pm

Tim wrote:Only true PC Gamers decide not to side with just one console. That's for the sole console fanbois to bicker about. I have none I favor. Although this PS3 is treating me quite well. :)
I have a ps3 and i love it. I plan on getting Bad Company when it comes out.
A bullet might have your name on it, but a Grenade is addressed to "Whom it may concern."
I wish you good fortune in whatever avenue of life you assault with your presence.

NuclearFallOut
CoD2 Admin
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4

Post by NuclearFallOut » February 4th, 2010, 11:25 am

Why I`m on the PC Beta and YES IT FRIGGIN ROCKS!!! Way better at beta stage then MW2 is.At least I can join a Dedicated server and save it to favorites.I have seen The Quickster on there also.Maybe in March get a server( the old WAW one will do ) and get on a few games. :mrgreen: