Modern Warfare 3

All the games that do not have a specific forum.
C r o s b y
The Beast
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Modern Warfare 3

Post by C r o s b y » November 12th, 2011, 11:41 am

So what do you guys think of it? I was thinking about buying it but I decided to get BF3 instead. I might wait till Christmas.
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

EDS Martyn
Forum Member

Re: Modern Warfare 3

Post by EDS Martyn » November 12th, 2011, 2:35 pm

brilliant, very good to look at, gameplay of cod2 but with MW2 graphics & guns

Thunderpants MSC
Forum Member
Xfire Name: liquorbaron13

Post by Thunderpants MSC » November 13th, 2011, 9:53 pm

Beast wrote:So what do you guys think of it? I was thinking about buying it but I decided to get BF3 instead. I might wait till Christmas.
Biggest gripe from what I've read is that it's MW2 with different maps. Metacritic players score isn't good at all.

http://www.giantbomb.com/call-of-duty-m ... 9/reviews/ <----- Seems like a good video review of the game. Judge for yourself. As someone from IGN said the problem is that CoD is like Madden now. Madden doesn't really change year in and year out as it's deemed a successful formula. Well CoD is now the same thing.
Pictures Not Appropriate. Fix it. Grenade71822.

weeeeeeeeeeeeee
CoD2 Admin

Post by weeeeeeeeeeeeee » February 16th, 2012, 11:31 pm

it sucks my big behind. Migration serving....really

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » February 17th, 2012, 4:20 pm

It was TR heaven last night. 5 of the top 10 servers used TR rules.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

weeeeeeeeeeeeee
CoD2 Admin

Post by weeeeeeeeeeeeee » May 29th, 2012, 4:57 pm

Futher review on mw3-
Single player kept me interested which is not the norm for me. The multi-player is okay, once you get to play. I hate the wait time for finding games and players. But what worst part of the experience is the hacking. The VAC system is inefective or doesn't work at all. The dedicated servers get to be a bore real fast - although not waiting long for map uploads is appealing.
bf3 I hate to say it...this game exceeded beyond my expetations. The single player is comparable to mw3, but the multi-player on bf3 is just way too much fun. My only complaint is the difficulty in playing being a noobie. I suspect that gamepads might be easier for the user. Evident when tring to make jets and choppers do what you want.
Their both on my comp, when I get pissed off from the hacks or get tried of embarassing myself I switch games.
PS I'll be back to cod2 shortly...still love it. :)

Filla Buster
CoD2 Admin

Post by Filla Buster » June 1st, 2012, 1:26 am

Right now BF series > CoD series (for pc users); simply because CoD has too much console nonsense geared to pre-teens; CoD: WaW was the last in the series I bought and I can barely stand the nonsense in that game. Unfortunately bf3 is nerfing shit left/right to appeal to the console market. I.E. run/gun, nerfed "perks", overpowered vehicles/underpowered anti-vehicle. But still it is far beyond what CoD is doing, idk if they even release balance patches like bf3 does. Boiled down, if you like team play with dedicated servers, large maps, custom gameplay (unranked servers), more than 32 players, then bf3 is the game. If you like 1 man army, fast paced, small maps, with small population, limited dedicated servers; then CoD is your game. Quite simply CoD is console and BF3 is console, but BF3 makes much more consideration to the PC market. CoD could give a shit what PC gamers think.
Origin ID: Fi11a_13uster
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/filla_buster/

"Seinfeld: The Rye"
Frank Costanza: Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?
George Costanza: Why don't we talk about it another time.
Frank Costanza: But you see my point here? You only hear of a hen, a rooster and a chicken. Something's missing!
Mrs. Ross: Something's missing all right.
Mr. Ross: They're all chickens. The rooster has sex with all of them.
Frank Costanza: That's perverse.