Grand Theft Auto Series: Fav Station and/or Song

All the games that do not have a specific forum.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Filla Buster
CoD2 Admin
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Grand Theft Auto Series: Fav Station and/or Song

Post by Filla Buster » April 13th, 2012, 7:08 pm

My favorite Grand Theft Auto game in the series is Vice City. From that game I usually listened to V Rock, Wave 103, or Flash FM, but my favorite song was on radio Espantoso: Yo Te Mire (http://youtu.be/_k1n6L4iefA).
Origin ID: Fi11a_13uster
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/filla_buster/

"Seinfeld: The Rye"
Frank Costanza: Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?
George Costanza: Why don't we talk about it another time.
Frank Costanza: But you see my point here? You only hear of a hen, a rooster and a chicken. Something's missing!
Mrs. Ross: Something's missing all right.
Mr. Ross: They're all chickens. The rooster has sex with all of them.
Frank Costanza: That's perverse.

Grenade71822
Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Xfire Name: Grenade71822
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Grand Theft Auto Series: Fav Station and/or Song

Post by Grenade71822 » April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm

Dam. Some hard choices. My favorite in 3 and Vice City was the talk shows. I used custom music in san andreas and in 4. I didn't really like any of the music in 4.
A bullet might have your name on it, but a Grenade is addressed to "Whom it may concern."
I wish you good fortune in whatever avenue of life you assault with your presence.

Thunderpants MSC
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: liquorbaron13

Re: Grand Theft Auto Series: Fav Station and/or Song

Post by Thunderpants MSC » May 9th, 2012, 2:54 am

Been a few years since I've played Vice City and all it's greatness. There were a ton of good songs in that game. One that sticks out to me because I didn't know it before the game and I ended up torrenting the song way later was The Pointer Sisters - Automatic. Lol love that song.

Wow looking at the list there were sooooooooooo many good songs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Thef ... ck_Box_Set

I'll pick a song from each station.

V-Rock: "Turn Up the Radio" - Autograph (even though all the other songs are great I really cranked up this song)

Wave 103: "Obsession" - Animotion (a few good others in this list)

Emotion 98.3: "Sister Christian" - Night Ranger (tough choice because "Missing You" - John Waite and "(I Just) Died in Your Arms" - Cutting Crew are really good as well)

Flash FM: "Out of Touch" - Hall & Oates (tough again as "Running with the Night" - Lionel Richie, "Owner of a Lonely Heart" - Yes, and "Kiss the Dirt (Falling Down the Mountain)" - INXS are all good)

Wildstyle Pirate Radio: "The Message" - Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five (followed by "Looking for the Perfect Beat" - Afrika Bambaataa & The Soulsonic Force)

Fever 105: "Automatic (Extended Version)" - The Pointer Sisters (not much else on this station I cared for but this song is sweet)

Espantoso: "Mambo Gozón" - Tito Puente (still listen to it nowadays. Also used in the movie Blow staring Johnny Depp.)

Scary how good these soundtracks are. No wonder why I loved playing this game so much. Gonna have to re-install it soon.
Pictures Not Appropriate. Fix it. Grenade71822.