system ban....?

Banned from our servers? Plead your case here.
Forum rules
Please include the following information in your post, so that we may quickly address your situation:

1. The Name you were playing under at the time you were banned
2. Your IP address. Get it from http://www.whatsmyip.org/
IF YOU DO NOT POST YOUR IP YOUR
UNBAN REQUEST WILL BE IGNORED AND DELETED.

3. Which server you were playing in at the time: CoD2 v1.0, or CoD2 v1.3, CoD4, or CoD5?
4. The Date and Time you were banned
5. The Duration of your ban, if you know it
6. The Circumstances that led to your being banned
7. The Names of any Admins on the server at the time of your ban

By providing this information in your unban request, we can address your concerns as quickly and efficiently as possible.

ANY POSTS HERE, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT CONNECT WILL BE DELETED AND IGNORED!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hl1815
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

system ban....?

Post by hl1815 » May 12th, 2014, 9:26 am

Hi Admins. I cant log onto the maps. I connect and before a map is fully loaded, i get kicked.....it seems that my name is on ban list for whatever reason as ive already been told. Any help appreciated. Thanks !!!
HL1815 :(

REINMIRT
CoD2 Admin
Xfire Name: REINMIRT
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: system ban....?

Post by REINMIRT » May 17th, 2014, 12:55 pm

Hi HL,

I got your e-mail and just realized that you have posted in the technical help section. We always look at the unban section for these requests, sorry, it took me 5 days to see this because of that..

I have repeatedly talked to Sneak about your situation and I think he double checked your player name, we can not find a single ban on your player name in the logs. Maybe Sneak (admin Sneaky Sniper) will have more ways to investigate, could you please send him an e-mail or Pm via the forum today?

Hope to see you back in soon,
R
Xfire Username: REINMIRT
Origin ID: REINMIRT
Steam Username: REINMIRT

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Re: system ban....?

Post by Sneaky Sniper » May 18th, 2014, 1:27 am

I just moved the post to the unban requests forum.

From what I remember, I looked up your name and an IP that Reinmirt gave me. There were no records of anything happening. If you know when this started happening, it would help narrow down the cause.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang