Very Curious.. Unban Request

Banned from our servers? Plead your case here.
Forum rules
Please include the following information in your post, so that we may quickly address your situation:

1. The Name you were playing under at the time you were banned
2. Your IP address. Get it from http://www.whatsmyip.org/
IF YOU DO NOT POST YOUR IP YOUR
UNBAN REQUEST WILL BE IGNORED AND DELETED.

3. Which server you were playing in at the time: CoD2 v1.0, or CoD2 v1.3, CoD4, or CoD5?
4. The Date and Time you were banned
5. The Duration of your ban, if you know it
6. The Circumstances that led to your being banned
7. The Names of any Admins on the server at the time of your ban

By providing this information in your unban request, we can address your concerns as quickly and efficiently as possible.

ANY POSTS HERE, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT CONNECT WILL BE DELETED AND IGNORED!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gary Busey
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Very Curious.. Unban Request

Post by Gary Busey » September 4th, 2014, 12:13 am

1) [A2G]Gary Busey(CDN)
2) 68.150.178.164
3) CoD2 v1.0
4) Sometime between the hours of 21:00 MST September 2, 2014 and 22:00 MST September 3, 2014
5) Apparently permanently.
6) No idea. I've had one 15 minute penalty for accidental TK's a few weeks back - but I doubt that has anything to do with this.
7) Can't recall, logged off as usual after a few matches. Attempted to connect the next evening and I was surprised to see I was permanently banned from the server.

I'd like to regain access, as this is an active server that I spend a fair bit of time on, but if that is not an option I am genuinely curious what the cause was for the ban. Please advise when able, appreciate it.

- Busey

Gary Busey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Very Curious.. Unban Request

Post by Gary Busey » September 8th, 2014, 9:21 pm

Withdrawing request, updated to version 1.3 and am back playing - although unfortunately I do not see an A2G server in my available listings. Still curious to know why the ban took place, but no longer a priority. Had a great time playing with all of you, wish you all the best in the future.

Thanks again,

- Busey

REINMIRT
CoD2 Admin
Xfire Name: REINMIRT

Post by REINMIRT » September 9th, 2014, 2:00 pm

Hi Busey,

Admin Sneaky can certainly look into what happened but about your other question; A2G server is only available on COD2 Version 1.0. Think of 1.3 and 1.0 as completely different games with different server lists. It'd be a shame to to lose you to inferior (IMHO) 1.3 so please install our patch switcher so you can start your game in both versions, 1.0 or 1.3. You can search for the patch switcher and instructions in the forums.

Hope to see you around.
Xfire Username: REINMIRT
Origin ID: REINMIRT
Steam Username: REINMIRT

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » September 9th, 2014, 2:51 pm

1.3 and 1.0 are not compatible with each other. 1.3 did fix a lot of things but it also broke a lot of things.

There is currently no ban in the system with your name.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang