Banned, unsure why

Banned from our servers? Plead your case here.
Forum rules
Please include the following information in your post, so that we may quickly address your situation:

1. The Name you were playing under at the time you were banned
2. Your IP address. Get it from http://www.whatsmyip.org/
IF YOU DO NOT POST YOUR IP YOUR
UNBAN REQUEST WILL BE IGNORED AND DELETED.

3. Which server you were playing in at the time: CoD2 v1.0, or CoD2 v1.3, CoD4, or CoD5?
4. The Date and Time you were banned
5. The Duration of your ban, if you know it
6. The Circumstances that led to your being banned
7. The Names of any Admins on the server at the time of your ban

By providing this information in your unban request, we can address your concerns as quickly and efficiently as possible.

ANY POSTS HERE, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT CONNECT WILL BE DELETED AND IGNORED!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lil basturd
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Banned, unsure why

Post by lil basturd » October 17th, 2014, 3:01 pm

Hey fellas. i was kicked/banned yesterday, Oct 16 at approximately 18:00 hours. Not sure why, or for how long. GUID problem? it was before.

Please review and let me know. Thanks
162.157.121.57 is my IP

L'il Bastard

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable