Unban request

Banned from our servers? Plead your case here.
Forum rules
Please include the following information in your post, so that we may quickly address your situation:

1. The Name you were playing under at the time you were banned
2. Your IP address. Get it from http://www.whatsmyip.org/
IF YOU DO NOT POST YOUR IP YOUR
UNBAN REQUEST WILL BE IGNORED AND DELETED.

3. Which server you were playing in at the time: CoD2 v1.0, or CoD2 v1.3, CoD4, or CoD5?
4. The Date and Time you were banned
5. The Duration of your ban, if you know it
6. The Circumstances that led to your being banned
7. The Names of any Admins on the server at the time of your ban

By providing this information in your unban request, we can address your concerns as quickly and efficiently as possible.

ANY POSTS HERE, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT CONNECT WILL BE DELETED AND IGNORED!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cheesemoon
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unban request

Post by cheesemoon » October 19th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Name: im so fancy
IP: 207.38.239.100
CoD2 v1.0
Date: 10/19/2014 (Today) around 11am EST
Duration: Perm
Reason: Accused of cheating
Admins online: Rock & Reinmert

Pretty sure I got banned for using Mombot which is ridiculous IMO.
I can understand why Rein thought I was Walling because I aimed a spot right before he came, just got lucky with timing...
Then he changed to spectator, and I continued playing as normal. Rock shot at me from an unusual camping spot, I heard the shot and fired a quick scope which killed him. He said something along the lines of "You didnt even see me". But the thing is I didnt aim at him or know he was there until be shot at me, so by using sound I knew his location, not using a cheat. Anyway they both said it was a hack and I got banned, I've never cheated before and I've been playing this game a long time so I'm pretty decent at it by this stage.

I'm hoping somebody can review this or hopefully Reinmert recorded a video of me so another admin can give his opinion.
Thanks,
Cheesy.

REINMIRT
CoD2 Admin
Xfire Name: REINMIRT
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Unban request

Post by REINMIRT » October 20th, 2014, 2:15 pm

"I can understand why Rein thought I was Walling because I aimed a spot right before he came, just got lucky with timing..."
I didn't say a word about you, not a single comment, don't speculate when you apply for an unban.

"Anyway they both said it was a hack"
No I didn't.

There were at least 3 admins online at the time, you don't know who's done what. Again don't speculate.

"I'm hoping somebody can review this or hopefully Reinmert recorded a video of me so another admin can give his opinion."
Just as manipulative as you were 2 years ago, when you were permanently banned SEVERAL times, admitting aimbotting and WH on some of them. All in the logs/archives. Admin forums are full of cheesemoon complaints that date back to early 2012, by half a dozen admins. So my guess is, no, you aren't gonna be unbanned anytime soon.

Thanks,
Cheesy.
Xfire Username: REINMIRT
Origin ID: REINMIRT
Steam Username: REINMIRT

cheesemoon
Forum Member

Post by cheesemoon » October 20th, 2014, 7:55 pm

"Just as manipulative as you were 2 years ago, when you were permanently banned SEVERAL times, admitting aimbotting and WH on some of them. All in the logs/archives. Admin forums are full of cheesemoon complaints that date back to early 2012, by half a dozen admins. So my guess is, no, you aren't gonna be unbanned anytime soon."

I dont understand how I'm being manipulative? I'm just requesting to see the video which apparently shows me hacking. You're right though, back in 2012 I was a bitter person and took out my frustrations online, so I know that I'm a disliked player on the A2G server. However not once did I ever cheat; and about "admitting aimbotting/WH" I think you may be taking sarcasm out of context here. Many times when I'm accused of cheating on any server I simply reply "Yep I'm wh". This is not a confession just merely trolling the person who is whining. Sometimes I used to say it for fun just to get a rise out of people (Yes I am/was a d!ckhead).

Furthermore, I'm using the one and only GUID that I've always used. I know I was permanently banned either for joking about using aimbot or when I insulted several admins at once. That match where I insulted several admins was done on purpose in an attempt to get myself banned so I couldn't play anymore. I was becoming addicted to this this game and thought the only solution to stop was to get myself banned on my favourite servers, uninstalling was not working for me as I would give in and just reinstall every time. I apologise for this and deeply regret it but at that time I was in a bad place and needed to focus on my real life. I hope you admins can realise that this erratic behaviour and those insults towards admins family members were not genuine. However I did not get a new key code so when I was able to connect to A2G last week after a long hiatus I just assumed I was unbanned.

To finish - I hope you can review my case that has led to my most recent ban, I am not a cheater and truly frown upon it. However, if you feel my insults back in 2012 towards several admins warrants this ban remaining permanent, so be it, I can accept that. But I want to at least clear my name of being a cheater. So if there are videos which allegedly show me cheating I'd like to view them and explain my gameplay and the decisions I make/sounds used. Or have another admin give his two cents.

Best.

kes
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by kes » October 21st, 2014, 5:40 pm

Onced banned always banned, no review necessary

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » October 23rd, 2014, 10:28 pm

I haven't read anything but this thread and your already stating that you attacked admins and their family members. Trolling or not, that is taken very seriously. Its very hard to show emotion through text. If that really is the case, then a permanent ban would be warranted. One of the core concepts this community was founded on was being respectful to everyone. To attack a person will have you seen out in no time. Not only is this against our rules, its also against the law.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang