Complain against KillingFloor

Banned from our servers? Plead your case here.
Forum rules
Please include the following information in your post, so that we may quickly address your situation:

1. The Name you were playing under at the time you were banned
2. Your IP address. Get it from http://www.whatsmyip.org/
IF YOU DO NOT POST YOUR IP YOUR
UNBAN REQUEST WILL BE IGNORED AND DELETED.

3. Which server you were playing in at the time: CoD2 v1.0, or CoD2 v1.3, CoD4, or CoD5?
4. The Date and Time you were banned
5. The Duration of your ban, if you know it
6. The Circumstances that led to your being banned
7. The Names of any Admins on the server at the time of your ban

By providing this information in your unban request, we can address your concerns as quickly and efficiently as possible.

ANY POSTS HERE, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT CONNECT WILL BE DELETED AND IGNORED!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
soWhat30
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Complain against KillingFloor

Post by soWhat30 » November 3rd, 2014, 12:33 am

Complain against admin KillingFloor:

I have no idea where to post this but here... Here are the behaviours of admin KillingFloor:

1.KIllingFloor keep kicking me during the game play. The timing is even more trickier, just before the game ends. I am suspecting, he does not want to register my score, i know i pretty much have the team #1 score every round. I could be careless about the score, I just want to have some fun.

2. KillingFloor always accusing me cheating, but I am NOT. I am just an old school and enjoy playing the game. I believe I have played here for long time, and the admins here have spec/recorded me play many times, and came out clean. I noticed something since last 2 times i played, during the game play, whenever I died, KillingFloor is typing "lol", "hehe", "funny" etc. It really does not bother me, but it builds my case that KillingFloor is not capable to be an admin. As admin, his duty will be keep the server clean, keep the cheaters out, and ban the cheaters. He seems really childish, bothering/attacking good people/players who are better than him, and kicking them.

I am asking the A2 board to consider taking off his admin duty.

Thanks
SoWhat

REINMIRT
CoD2 Admin
Xfire Name: REINMIRT
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Complain against KillingFloor

Post by REINMIRT » November 3rd, 2014, 9:09 am

Should I laugh at your request at the "board" or laugh and ignore you at the same time, I could quite decide.

If admins kicked you in game, they had their reasons to do so. For instance, being disrespectful, or a jerk, or rude or all of the above. I have seen you attack admins, specifically him, many times before.

DO NOT speculate why/what happened. You're not banned (yet) or anything, so what is this??

Don't post your nonsense admin complaint here on the forum, before you check and correct your language/attitude in game. You're notoriously aggressive when questioned. A2G admins are all very seasoned and don't just kick players because of their awesome scores. Get your self a lollipop today, clear your head, come back tonight with a better attitude and we'll take it from there.
Xfire Username: REINMIRT
Origin ID: REINMIRT
Steam Username: REINMIRT

soWhat30
Forum Member

Re: Complain against KillingFloor

Post by soWhat30 » November 3rd, 2014, 7:39 pm

Should I laugh at your request at the "board" or laugh and ignore you at the same time, I could quite decide.
What ever you decide, is not my business.

If admins kicked you in game, they had their reasons to do so. For instance, being disrespectful, or a jerk, or rude or all of the above. I have seen you attack admins, specifically him, many times before.
I have always played this game with attitude, fair play and respectful to other players. Can you give me an example what I say attacking KillingFloor? He always attacking/accusing me during the game play. I always reply to him, "Please watch me play, I do NOT cheat". But since last week, after what he s done what I described in my first complaining post, I did say something else. I said to him, "Please stop being a hater, it is not good for your health". Because it is really not good for his health.

DO NOT speculate why/what happened. You're not banned (yet) or anything, so what is this??
I know what happened, but I indeed speculate why. This is about responsibility and accountability what an game server's admin should have.

Don't post your nonsense admin complaint here on the forum, before you check and correct your language/attitude in game. You're notoriously aggressive when questioned. A2G admins are all very seasoned and don't just kick players because of their awesome scores. Get your self a lollipop today, clear your head, come back tonight with a better attitude and we'll take it from there.
I am providing you all the facts what happened, and you accusing me with groundless statements. Who s making nonsense? What you should do is to go back to log of game-play to verify what I am saying is true or not, and then come with your statements. However, I do swear some times during the game, but it is just frustration to myself, not toward to anybody. My attitude when playing this game has always been, fair play and respectful to other players.