Unban request?

Banned from our servers? Plead your case here.
Forum rules
Please include the following information in your post, so that we may quickly address your situation:

1. The Name you were playing under at the time you were banned
2. Your IP address. Get it from http://www.whatsmyip.org/
IF YOU DO NOT POST YOUR IP YOUR
UNBAN REQUEST WILL BE IGNORED AND DELETED.

3. Which server you were playing in at the time: CoD2 v1.0, or CoD2 v1.3, CoD4, or CoD5?
4. The Date and Time you were banned
5. The Duration of your ban, if you know it
6. The Circumstances that led to your being banned
7. The Names of any Admins on the server at the time of your ban

By providing this information in your unban request, we can address your concerns as quickly and efficiently as possible.

ANY POSTS HERE, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT CONNECT WILL BE DELETED AND IGNORED!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rillo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unban request?

Post by Rillo » December 28th, 2014, 8:21 pm

Name on Server: Rillo
Action taken: permanently banned from server (COD2 server *A2Gaming CTF v1.0)
Date of incident: 12-28-14
Admin(s) involved: I believe it was A2G[Admin]Kes

Hey everyone,

On the date listed above I was permanently banned from the server for hacking ............................... I think. The only notice I got was a msg on screen from someone accusing me of having a wh or aimbot or maybe just being invulnerable to explosions (that would actually be really cool, but I digress)? I don't quite remember what the accusation was this time, but in short order I was kicked from the server and unable to log back on. I believe it was A2G[Admin]Kes who authorized the decision. Nothing against him personally, but I don't think he gave me much of a chance to refute the claim. Anyways, I am respectfully requesting that the admins grant my appeal and reverse the decision. I do not use any hacks or cheats, and anyone is free to scrutinize that statement (and yes, I do have bad games on occasion ............................ it's just really rare).

Thank you for your time and thoughtful consideration.

Rillo

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Unban request?

Post by Sneaky Sniper » December 29th, 2014, 10:47 pm

It is a ban by an admin. Due to it not being me, I will leave it up to that admin if they want to step forward. Unfortunately, since it was an admin, its up to admin discussion.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Re: Unban request?

Post by Sneaky Sniper » January 2nd, 2015, 8:57 pm

Ban removed.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang