What's your best CoD4 score?

General discussion about CoD4 and the servers.
MoistBison
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What's your best CoD4 score?

Post by MoistBison » August 12th, 2009, 2:38 am

It's awesome...it's a FPS but also in the versus mode you get to play as the special zombies, which is really fun.
Spoiler:

commando
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: uavisairborne
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by commando » August 15th, 2009, 8:45 am

i still have the midas touch, 110 kills 35 assists 9 death on downpour
with almost 300 ping

p.s all scores are around 300 ping for me
Had a look at gametracker, and it seems im ranked #1 in the cod4 server when you add up all the game names ive used over the year haha

MoistBison ty for showing me pablo francisco on youtube, freaking hilarious =)) makes my day lol

DNA-Sly
Forum Member
Xfire Name: Slyscape

Post by DNA-Sly » August 27th, 2009, 2:26 pm

Well since im banned from the server for 2 weeks guess i forum participate. This is me going 32-7 in 3 minutes.

http://www.xfire.com/video/121e94/

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » August 27th, 2009, 3:27 pm

DNA-Sly wrote:Well since im banned from the server for 2 weeks guess i forum participate. This is me going 32-7 in 3 minutes.

http://www.xfire.com/video/121e94/
I can see why you get banned. Look at how you play. You seem the "magically" lock on to someone. Ive seen some talented people and they do the same. Your hacking. The hack is called damn good skilz.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

DNA-Sly
Forum Member

Post by DNA-Sly » August 28th, 2009, 12:49 pm

I think thanks heh... but my favorite part is the last 30 seconds... the deagle with that frame rate was good shooting. Damn xfire videos screw up my fps. :(

b2kfubar101
Forum Member

Post by b2kfubar101 » August 28th, 2009, 2:53 pm

LIES !! my blade is stuck in DNA sly's toe. He enjoyed it with some nade pie.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » August 28th, 2009, 5:48 pm

DNA-Sly wrote:I think thanks heh... but my favorite part is the last 30 seconds... the deagle with that frame rate was good shooting. Damn xfire videos screw up my fps. :(
They cap the fps at 100.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

MoistBison
Forum Member

Post by MoistBison » August 30th, 2009, 3:54 am

DNA-Sly wrote:I think thanks heh... but my favorite part is the last 30 seconds... the deagle with that frame rate was good shooting. Damn xfire videos screw up my fps. :(
Yeah BS, you and your buddies cheat and I've seen it myself. Not sure why you're not banned forever, and all your boyfriends.
Spoiler:

MoistBison
Forum Member

Post by MoistBison » August 30th, 2009, 3:57 am

http://www.xfire.com/video/65408/

http://www.xfire.com/video/65418/

I know that's not you, but I've watched you before and you definitely hack, you just hide it a little better.
Spoiler:

DNA-Sly
Forum Member

Post by DNA-Sly » August 30th, 2009, 8:01 pm

I mean what does it take a video of computer start up to domination to computer shut down? People need to get a grip, there are a lot of people better than you and a lot more people better than them. Why did CS become so big? And why did only select people get invited to tournaments... or WC3 or starcraft or every damn game that's ever had world invites because only a few people can be the best... the others are bad or mediocre. It's life that's why you or I are not billionaires and some other fuck is. And no none of you are billionaires... not even close, I've seen the donation tally.

DNA-Sly
Forum Member

Post by DNA-Sly » August 30th, 2009, 8:09 pm

http://www.xfire.com/communities/domina ... ce/roster/

That's the clans roster by the way and I really don't affiliate with anyone anymore but i play occasionally enough to still want to make them look good.

Do you see a "swagger"? No? I don't either... Spectre, Stian, Super Chik, Sly, Saufi, and Snow... nope no Swagger. And I know it must be a different name bs.. you have no leg to stand on but spew the same incoherent crap.

And by the way guilt by association is a not a good stance to take. If your uncle was a serial rapist are you then a serial rapist because you are related to him? Or if someone else has your exact name in life if that person had sex with 2 goats while he gave a rusty trombone to a male prostitute does that mean you did it as well? No then stfu and go back to your "moist bison."

MoistBison
Forum Member

Post by MoistBison » August 31st, 2009, 8:47 am

What are you talking about man? You're just rambling. I just find it funny that I've caught two of your friends cheating and that you've been accused of cheating many times yourself. I realize every once in a while good players get accused of cheating by noobs, but I'm no noob I'm actually pretty good at the game. Commando is very good too, and I've never seen anyone accuse him. Just because you're "good" at the game and you post videos of yourself playing good doesn't mean you don't cheat sometimes. I'm sure good players cheat every once in awhile. Two of your friends been caught cheating + you being accused of cheating many times = suspicion.
Spoiler:

DNA-Sly
Forum Member

Post by DNA-Sly » August 31st, 2009, 9:36 am

Your not good i've played with you and "commando" is terrible as well.

b2kfubar101
Forum Member

Post by b2kfubar101 » August 31st, 2009, 2:26 pm

Sex with goats? I am all in!

but I am the best thou,nade pies and knife pies and no I will not have your baby!

statement only: cheaters cheats themselves

DNA-Sly
Forum Member

Post by DNA-Sly » August 31st, 2009, 6:31 pm

I knew you would like the goats part anyway.

MoistBison
Forum Member

Post by MoistBison » September 1st, 2009, 12:26 am

So you cheat, you're cocky, you're dissing an admin when you're already begging to be unbanned, and you write like you're on crack. You should be banned for life! :mrgreen:
Spoiler:

DNA-Sly
Forum Member

Post by DNA-Sly » September 1st, 2009, 3:35 pm

How does one write like they are on crack please elaborate, I think your simply in a awe filled stupor at my incredible-ness. And yes I'm cocky and yes i dissed an admin simply because he has a hard one out for me. And begging to be unbanned quote a beg for me if you would if not stfu.

And for the last time, I don't cheat, it would be a glorified waste of time to find a way to be better at an online video game. I'm simply too good already.

mark
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: mdobson

Post by mark » September 1st, 2009, 4:20 pm

this thread is 4 posting ur high scores not arguing so drop the subject and move on.....

b2kfubar101
Forum Member

Post by b2kfubar101 » September 1st, 2009, 7:41 pm

Fubar 154 Kills , all you all : big fat Zero !

fubar wins !

mark
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: mdobson

Post by mark » September 1st, 2009, 8:35 pm

lol fubar

MoistBison
Forum Member

Post by MoistBison » September 2nd, 2009, 3:37 am

DNA-Sly wrote:How does one write like they are on crack please elaborate, I think your simply in a awe filled stupor at my incredible-ness. And yes I'm cocky and yes i dissed an admin simply because he has a hard one out for me. And begging to be unbanned quote a beg for me if you would if not stfu.

And for the last time, I don't cheat, it would be a glorified waste of time to find a way to be better at an online video game. I'm simply too good already.
I didn't watch any of your videos, c**t. How do you know you're gonna go on a good run anyway? Or do you just film every time you play?
Spoiler:

DNA-Sly
Forum Member

Post by DNA-Sly » September 2nd, 2009, 4:06 pm

Because I'm like Michael Jordan playing in the NBDL i'm always good for an amazing game.

In fact if you went to my xfire page i have more ss's of good scores than this thread.

b2kfubar101
Forum Member

Post by b2kfubar101 » September 6th, 2009, 10:33 pm

DNA - SLY------> words of wisdom "Crack Is Whack!"

MoistBison
Forum Member

Post by MoistBison » September 8th, 2009, 11:40 pm

:lol:
Spoiler:

commando
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: uavisairborne

Post by commando » September 26th, 2009, 11:31 pm

Let me put my 2 cents in this, sly you say im terrible but have you seen the ping i play with? you play with 60-70 i play with over 300.

and im sorry guys i havnt been on, i moved places and my ping is worse than it was so its hard to get on when the cap is there =(
Had a look at gametracker, and it seems im ranked #1 in the cod4 server when you add up all the game names ive used over the year haha

MoistBison ty for showing me pablo francisco on youtube, freaking hilarious =)) makes my day lol