It's that possible?

General discussion about CoD4 and the servers.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Arsen258
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: arsen258

It's that possible?

Post by Arsen258 » January 29th, 2010, 12:12 pm

Hey, i know, that here was a topic about KZN before, but look it is possible to have that:

This guy is 'Army of One' but he's using the other name. Moonie is one of the best players i know, this KZN guy have 1000 more points. It's that possible without cheating?

Paul
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: b1gf33t
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: It's that possible?

Post by Paul » January 29th, 2010, 1:43 pm

i think there is a very high chance he is a cheater just by looking at the scores .. if he isnt he probably is the best player in the world!
203 kills in one round suggests to me very strongly that he is a cheat some way or another.

Snails
Forum Member
Xfire Name: Snails100

Post by Snails » January 29th, 2010, 3:02 pm

ok sry for my bad english but i spec him more than one time and sometimes its very difficult to see if hes cheating or not sometimes it looks very crazy when he swings the weapon 60° or more exactly to the point where a ppl run from behind a wall but i must say i try this to sometimes with this weapon its possible (and when you get your radar) to kill ppl behind walls

greetings Snails

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sneaky Sniper » January 29th, 2010, 7:03 pm

In COD4, theres a group of people out there thats truly amazing. Making these amazing shots and shit. Its possible to get that score although extremely hard.

Awhile back, not sure bout now, the people named "Mercenary" then a number, they were damn good. Ive seen a few of them fight and I have yet to see a better fight.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Arsen258
Forum Member
Xfire Name: arsen258

Post by Arsen258 » February 1st, 2010, 1:05 pm

And he did it again:

C r o s b y
The Beast
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Post by C r o s b y » February 1st, 2010, 5:29 pm

That is definately a cheater.
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

norcal4130
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: norcal4130

Post by norcal4130 » February 1st, 2010, 5:31 pm

without seeing a demo recording of the player it is hard to tell. the score is not very common, however this player has a ping that is 1/4 of the rest of the players on the server, and if this player has a nice computer, this could be possible playing a full length match that does not reach the score limit.

now if you can record a video of this player in action, it would be easier to determine any foul play.

here is a link for instructions on how to record a video/demo:

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=4874&hilit=demo

thank you for your help and concern.
"You Will Miss 100% Of The Shots You Don't Take!" -Wyane Gretzky

when not shooting u...
riding my 4130
mizhi wrote:It's hard when your pussy is packed full of sand.
Sneaky Sniper wrote:If you want it to shit bubble gum out itll do that.
Brawndo wrote:A2Gaming does not endorse any illegal activities. All comments and suggestions are entirely user submitted and not that of A2Gaming , its affiliates, partners, nor players. A2Gaming is not responsible and shall be held harmless for any activities resulting from any user submitted content.

Snails
Forum Member

Post by Snails » February 2nd, 2010, 11:52 am

heres a demo of skybot
Click

itshardy
Forum Member

Post by itshardy » February 2nd, 2010, 1:28 pm

Here is a screen cap of armyof1. I know it is suspected that army of 1 and skybot are the same entity but either way he/ they are either demi-gods or hackers. Even if he doesn't hack I wouldn't cry if he got a ban (but then again we don't want to be like hex, who bans just because someone is good). He terrorizes less skilled players, makes then leave the game, and gives a2 a bad name. I also find it good awefully frustrating when he shoots me through a wall, across the map etc.
Attachments
cod4mp-20100202-121231.png

itshardy
Forum Member

Post by itshardy » February 2nd, 2010, 1:29 pm

Here is one of skybot
Attachments
cod4mp-20100202-095715.png

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » February 2nd, 2010, 5:29 pm

We dont accept Xfire Videos for evidence for the reasons to be listed:

Horrible video quality
Cant manipulate video
Easier to fake
virtually no sound quality
Owner of the video can remove it when they want to

Screenshots of scores arent enough wither for a ban.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Snails
Forum Member

Post by Snails » February 2nd, 2010, 5:43 pm

fraps? or is there any other possibility to make a vid?

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » February 2nd, 2010, 6:13 pm

Snails wrote:fraps? or is there any other possibility to make a vid?
http://a2gaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=4874

Yes I know its cod2. Its the same damn engine so all the same commands work. We really like the built ingame videos because you can change different things while your watching the video.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

mark
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: mdobson

Post by mark » February 2nd, 2010, 8:41 pm

itshardy wrote:I know it is suspected that army of 1 and skybot are the same
if u do the @alias command on him u get KzN armyof1, KzN skybot and Piojo and i know Piojo was banned for wh b4.
Last edited by mark on February 3rd, 2010, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

itshardy
Forum Member

Post by itshardy » February 2nd, 2010, 8:55 pm

props to cookie monster for finding this

http://www.section8clan.spruz.com/forum ... 7E336F7115

proof the kzn leader hacks.

and @sneaky: no offense but I think the scores speak for themselves as for whether or not he hacks. All the people on a2 server agree he uses a hack or another.

I've done some research on hacking and there are some discreet hacks you can use such as aiming assisting, lock on, auto trigger, real time radar, etc. He also uses m16 which is a good cover.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » February 2nd, 2010, 10:30 pm

Just because you have a good score, doesnt mean you hack.

The only thing thats creditable in that post (via link) is the PBBans screenshot. Everything else isnt creditable. Although he was stupid to had 1 copy of the game. Thats just retarded.

For hacks being discreet, I know all about those and how they work. Coming up on I think 2 or 3 years of learning about these hacks. There is still key features that a computer can not think of and that is how you tell the difference. M16 is not a good cover up gun. It is a commonly used gun by hacks. Its because of its power and low muzzle rise.

Just because the leader hacks, doesnt mean the members hack either.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

itshardy
Forum Member

Post by itshardy » February 2nd, 2010, 11:44 pm

@sneaky: sorry I was kind of a tool, I'm just kind of irritated about the whole hacker thing in general (not sure if you play mod 2, but about every one in 25 or 30 games has a hacker or aimbotter of some kind). I have developed a strong hatred for hackers and cheaters in general. I still think that there is a chance that he is legit, though I doubt it.

I printed out those console commands that you posted and if he is on tomorrow morning I will get a demo.

C r o s b y
The Beast
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Post by C r o s b y » February 2nd, 2010, 11:46 pm

I would just do xfire video. Why? Cuz I can
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

itshardy
Forum Member

Post by itshardy » February 3rd, 2010, 12:30 pm

Alright I know you said no xfire vids, but I could not locate the output/ playback files for the console commands.

Here is the xfire vid, whatever it may mean http://www.xfire.com/video/209355/

b2kfubar101
Forum Member

Post by b2kfubar101 » February 3rd, 2010, 1:05 pm

Pretty sure that these guys got banned for 2 weeks before for cheats, they go in with diffrent names to make sure we dont recognize them. there game play,ping and comments give them away thou.

I am not really good at recording but there are some things i can tell, I have been playing this game for awhile now, how much is that, my wife allready accepted that I play every night even if she hates the game now.

That is how much I play, since COD2. I can tell if somebody is cheating.. looking at walls, firing at dead bodies around the corner. Leaving as soon as a admin comes in or turning off the cheats.

They like to practice there cheating skills here since they can sometimes get away with it. Just ask mark04.

By the way .. I know they give out "cheat kits" when you join KZN :D :ugeek:

mark
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: mdobson

Post by mark » February 3rd, 2010, 4:23 pm

b2kfubar101 wrote:Just ask mark04.
y me? :?: :?: :?:
b2kfubar101 wrote:By the way .. I know they give out "cheat kits" when you join KZN
an how u kno that? u join them? :o

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » February 3rd, 2010, 5:24 pm

itshardy wrote:Alright I know you said no xfire vids, but I could not locate the output/ playback files for the console commands.

Here is the xfire vid, whatever it may mean http://www.xfire.com/video/209355/
Its located in your main folder. search for .dm_1
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words