b2kfubar has a new computer from wallmart!!!

General discussion about CoD4 and the servers.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
b2kfubar101
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

b2kfubar has a new computer from wallmart!!!

Post by b2kfubar101 » February 21st, 2010, 4:22 pm

Hey guys , I will be at level 1 again, I have a new computer from wallmart. Had to re-install COD4 8-) 8-)

mark
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: mdobson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: b2kfubar has a new computer from wallmart!!!

Post by mark » February 21st, 2010, 4:47 pm

congratz!:lol: wat type of computer is it?

b2kfubar101
Forum Member

Post by b2kfubar101 » February 21st, 2010, 5:23 pm

amd athalon 64,pny 9800 gxt, 4 gb pny ram. compaq.
next mw2

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » February 21st, 2010, 5:49 pm

sweet Fubby is back!
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

norcal4130
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: norcal4130

Post by norcal4130 » February 21st, 2010, 7:09 pm

if you have your old hard drive you can transfer your profile and settings to your new system. should be somewhere like this : C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players

i need a new graphics card and PSU before i can play MW2, my current graphics card barely runs world at war.
"You Will Miss 100% Of The Shots You Don't Take!" -Wyane Gretzky

when not shooting u...
riding my 4130
mizhi wrote:It's hard when your pussy is packed full of sand.
Sneaky Sniper wrote:If you want it to shit bubble gum out itll do that.
Brawndo wrote:A2Gaming does not endorse any illegal activities. All comments and suggestions are entirely user submitted and not that of A2Gaming , its affiliates, partners, nor players. A2Gaming is not responsible and shall be held harmless for any activities resulting from any user submitted content.

Cansei De Ser Sexy
The MetsuHadoken

Post by Cansei De Ser Sexy » February 21st, 2010, 7:51 pm

b2kfubar101 wrote:amd athalon 64,pny 9800 gxt, 4 gb pny ram. compaq.
next mw2

Fubies love you sexy Biochtttttttt (L)

Get Mw2 is a sexy game . i love it
u got a perk of unlimited sprint and another long range knife
( so u can run and knifing all the campers on the whole map ;) )
The B2K style for y`all

scard-H deep bullets
and i add to this ones the duals g18 :oops:
Im sorry but ... so Sexy !! :roll:

EDS Martyn
Forum Member

Post by EDS Martyn » February 22nd, 2010, 4:17 pm

m4a1 with FMJ + g18s are better. scar has a lack of ammo

mark
CoD4 Admin

Post by mark » February 22nd, 2010, 9:01 pm

norcal4130 wrote:if you have your old hard drive you can transfer your profile and settings to your new system. should be somewhere like this : C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players
i say we make him restart lol

Cansei De Ser Sexy
The MetsuHadoken

Post by Cansei De Ser Sexy » February 23rd, 2010, 11:14 am

EDS Martyn wrote:m4a1 with FMJ + g18s are better. scar has a lack of ammo
Martyn u Sparyer !!!

Thats why i got deep bullets On my Scard H Martyn ;)

EDS Martyn
Forum Member

Post by EDS Martyn » February 23rd, 2010, 3:45 pm

Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote:
EDS Martyn wrote:m4a1 with FMJ + g18s are better. scar has a lack of ammo
Martyn u Sparyer !!!

Thats why i got deep bullets On my Scard H Martyn ;)
then if u have the scar u need slight of hand perk. otherwise u can have scavenger so never ending supply of ammo :P

Postal RET
Xfire Name: postalret

Post by Postal RET » March 4th, 2010, 7:03 pm

b2kfubar101 wrote:Hey guys , I will be at level 1 again, I have a new computer from wallmart. Had to re-install COD4 8-) 8-)
are you the fubar that posted in GDIC about skybot?

b2kfubar101
Forum Member

Post by b2kfubar101 » March 5th, 2010, 9:51 pm

Yes its me......

Postal RET

Post by Postal RET » March 6th, 2010, 6:06 am

hey fubar, email me at eggys2@msn.com to discuss skybot and hacking. thanks

Trixxter
The Ban Hammer
Favorite Game: Team Fortress 2

Post by Trixxter » March 6th, 2010, 6:13 am

We do not support Hacks of ANY kind for our games and others. If you're here to ask about them, leave now.

mark
CoD4 Admin

Post by mark » March 6th, 2010, 11:07 am

there not supporting them or asking about them there disscussing the skybot issue, there is a forum on GDIC's clan site about skybot an him hacking and im guessin that they r going to tlk bout weather or not skybot hacks.
Last edited by mark on March 6th, 2010, 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C r o s b y
The Beast
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Post by C r o s b y » March 6th, 2010, 1:16 pm

Martyn M4A1 is garbage becuz it takes too long to kill somebody and it too has not a great amount of ammo.
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

Postal RET

Post by Postal RET » March 6th, 2010, 3:12 pm

what fubar said is correct, i want to catch a hacker on our server and hoped for some insight from you all. hope i did not get you in some kind of trougle fubar. like to talk to anyone with interest in this. skype or teamspeak or whatever. let me know thanks, Postal RET.

Trixxter
The Ban Hammer
Favorite Game: Team Fortress 2

Post by Trixxter » March 7th, 2010, 1:34 am

mark wrote:there not supporting them or asking about them there disscussing the skybot issue, there is a forum on GDIC's clan site about skybot an him hacking and im guessin that they r going to tlk bout weather or not skybot hacks.
OHHhhhhhhh.

b2kfubar101
Forum Member

Post by b2kfubar101 » March 8th, 2010, 11:47 pm

Ok, you cant really catch the guy because he denies everything, there has been lots of times I catch him looking thru a walls or firing across the way at a wall. He will say check the radar. Also I have seen him point at dead bodies around corners ,and he says its mechanics. Or just knowing where everyone is.. he will say your a noob. Fact is he can turn it off or have somebody help him out.

He starts out terrorizing everyone with his "skills" then you watch him long enough you will able to tell that he cheats , then when you say something .. ur the noob. He even sits around and watches what the other team types during chat to see what he can say back.

Also he is just a plain dick! not nice person. Let him cheat , I do not really care but I do not like when he terrorizes less skilled players. He makes them leave the server and ruins the server some how. There are players that are good in this game but not every time they can score 10 to 1 ratios.

Its his defense mechanism.. dont buy into it.

He used to practice his cheating skills here when we did not catch on that he was also by the name of Armyof1 , there are some videos on xfire that some instances it appears super incredible that he knows where to shoot exactly at what time. wait for it he will say , thats how good players are ... yeah consistently.

Fiba
A2G Police
Xfire Name: 2505066

Post by Fiba » May 16th, 2010, 10:42 am

Hey Fubar!steel sexy and made pie is fresh?then ok!i'll be back in 1 week.see ya bitch!:)
And now Ladies and Gentlemen in your right corner
Weighing in at an even 215 pounds
Residing from the South Russia
Maintaning 39 wins 40 knockouts and no losses
It's the undisputed call of duty champion of the world!!

Fibaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Friendly_Fire
CoD4 Admin
Xfire Name: friendlyfire001

Post by Friendly_Fire » May 21st, 2010, 1:52 am

lol, i played 1v1 with him on bog one night. after his 10 kill streak he was still picking me off at spawn points shootin through walls the bus whatever was between me and him for the most part. He doesnt use an aimbot and most of the hacks that appear to play insanely well dont. But what i believe he uses is the wallhack or whatever allows you to see the enemy team in red through walls or wherever they are. That way they use their own aim, and there is no herky jerky, but by the time you have that advantage an aimbot is pretty pointless anyway.

I'd say he was a moderately skilled player that goes over the edge to win and be an ass. What can you do though, this is an offense your never going to be able to "prove" through video, you dont see what he does. The only way i could figure to catch him would be to enable PB, and stream it to pbbans. That gets the cheaters with shit enabled, and gets the tards that have active bans on their account from other servers.