Unprofessionalism and discourtesy (COD2 Server)

All the posts that don't fit elsewhere.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rillo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unprofessionalism and discourtesy (COD2 Server)

Post by Rillo » August 31st, 2014, 12:41 am

Hello,

First off, if I am posting this complaint in the wrong forum or section, I do sincerely apologize. Please feel free to correct me if needed. With that said, I want to discuss some of the players that have been frequenting the COD2 server *A2Gaming CTF v1.0. I have been playing on this server for about two years now and go by the name Rillo (BTW, this server is awesome and by far the best). From time to time when I play on this server, I have come to expect a certain degree of insults or accusations of cheating. Ordinarily, I don't let this get to me or even respond to those who make the complaints. This is a competitive game and it is VERY easy to get angry playing it, I am guilty of this myself. But there comes a point when occasional joshing or outbursts of anger begin to cross a line. I feel like that line was crossed. I am referring to two players specifically: {Admin} KillingFloor and ^0GENERAL^3LEE. Before I go any further, I just want to say that I do not hold a grudge or any personal animosity for these two players. If anything, I am so caught up trying to play the game that I just try to ignore their messages (btw - General Lee is one of the best players on the server - no sarcasm intended). But on Saturday August 30, 2014, that became virtually impossible to do. As I said before, I have been accused of cheating on this server more than once. In fact, last January I was permanently banned from the server for just that reason. I made an honest appeal to the admins to review my case, in hopes that they would overturn the decision. They did, and that showed a lot of integrity for the server. But the two players that I mention before have routinely accused me of cheating almost every day since that time. No matter how I responded or did not respond to their messages, they continued to accuse me of hacking. On 08-30-14, I feel like this behavior crossed the line. {Admin} KillingFloor made the all two familiar accusations seconded by General3Lee. Several times, I was told to "turn if off" or had to put up with messages like "he can't play without it" and "he is using aimbot" etc... These accusations then led to outright mockery and insult. At one point I believe that General3Lee referred to me as a fag. Again, it's not that I am upset with what other people I have never met before or will ever meet have to say about me. It's about harassment, which takes away from the ability to enjoy playing the game (It is hard to play the game when every 5 seconds, someone is accusing you of cheating or threatening to ban you). If this was all that had happened, I would not be writing this post. But after making these all too familiar accusations, I was kicked from the game - FOR NO APPARENT REASON. When I joined back in and asked why I was kicked, General3Lee and {Admin} KillingFloor continued to harass and attack me personally. Now, I have to just say. If it was just some random player, behaving like this, I wouldn't care. But for someone who is an admin, to act this unprofessionally and this mean spirited, was outright unacceptable. This server has a good and respectable reputation for a reason. That reputation suffered tonight. Just because I play hard and happen to get a good score does not justify attacking someone repeatedly without evidence of what you are accusing them of. If ANYONE thinks I am cheating, you can speck me or look at my screen shots. You wont find anything. I have been playing this game for 2 years now, don't you think I have gotten a little better with practice? Seriously, try thinking on it. I don't think it is fair or legitimate for anyone to say things like "oh lets give him one last chance' or "this is his or her last game anyways" or "whats wrong Rillo" or "ban that (insert expletive)". To my knowledge, I have not made a habit of attacking these two guys or accusing them of cheating. I just wish the same standard had been reciprocated to me. Anyways, that's about all I have to say on this subject. I just hope that some semblance of civility and sportsmanship could be restored to this game, especially among the admins. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Rillo

alias
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Unprofessionalism and discourtesy (COD2 Server)

Post by alias » September 4th, 2014, 12:21 am

Rillo
it is possible you are taking things way to serious, all they guys on this server like to kid each other about hacking and whatever, from time to time it becomes annoying but i have learned to overcome these
things and just ignore them. Killing Floor and Gen Lee i have played with forever on this server, and have never been treated unfairly by either one. That said doesn't mean that you weren't, i don't know i wasn't there. I guess what im trying to say is take it with a grain of salt, you were accused and banned once, maybe that's enough for them to hold it over your head some who knows, remember just have fun and play.
Alias

saitek48
Forum Member

Post by saitek48 » September 5th, 2014, 8:25 pm

After reviewing only postings, NO DEMO'S.

Yes people here kid around make jokes and be kinda mean to one another. However,after the kicks and bans it becomes something else that the other admins need to look at.(Abuse by an @) Lee isn't an @ as far as I know.
As far as Rillo being Banned and unbanned.
That is seperate and should remain so.
ALL BANS require a demo of proof, weather from a @ or a regular player. That is why you were unbanned. (As it should be)
This should be looked at very closely by the @'s in MY OPINION. Which might not count for much.

Word of advice, I haven't played against you. But if I do. And I suspect your are cheating I will do a demo, and submit it to the @'s. Where they can review the demo at their leisure and make INFORMED decisions. (<< See DEMO) LOL

Oh and Really nice RANT....... Hope to play you soonest.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » September 12th, 2014, 9:24 am

General Lee can be hot headed. He is mostly there because he enjoys messing around. Don't get me wrong though, if you treat him bad, the floodgates open.

KillingFloor jokes around sometimes as we all do. For KillingFloor to attack you, I don't think he is that type of person. From the years I've played with him, KillingFloor has always been kind-hearted.

For the kick, there are quite a few different reasons to be kicked for. Surprisingly, one of the more common ways is if you say "if u can" anywhere. The bot catches it as "f u c" which is banned so you get a 60 minute ban for a bad reason. There are quite a few of these little errors in the bot but they remain because of previous banned users who decided they would try to outsmart the system so we had to do it this way.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang