A2Gaming CoD:WW UltraStats!

Discuss Call of Duty: World at War and our servers.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tim
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Battlefield: Bad Company 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A2Gaming CoD:WW UltraStats!

Post by Tim » November 14th, 2008, 6:24 pm

View all of the player stats here...

http://a2gaming.com/ultrastats/

Stats will be reset every three months. It will go... Jan/Feb/Mar, Apr/May/Jun, Jul/Aug/Sept, & Oct/Nov/Dec.

:D

Tim
Forum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A2Gaming CoD:WW UltraStats!

Post by Tim » November 16th, 2008, 2:18 am

This is SO COOL! Look at our server's first round chat log! And how many people joined and played!... http://a2gaming.com/ultrastats/rounds-detail.php?id=92

It took till our 11th round ever for the server to really pick up on pop... http://a2gaming.com/ultrastats/rounds-detail.php?id=102

Now tell me that these stats aren't amazing!

koVe
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4

Post by koVe » November 20th, 2008, 6:01 am

Real nice stats. You should have that advertised more in the server, i bet a lot of people would want to see that.

Thanks for the effort, great server!

Tim
Forum Member

Post by Tim » November 20th, 2008, 6:39 am

Yay, good to see you post here koVe! :D

Yeah, really nice and detailed stats. We're probably the server that has the most recorded people with these stats. Looks like you are ranked #4 with kills and Mother is #1 with 2x more than Mashed, in second place. LoL!

koVe

Post by koVe » November 20th, 2008, 7:23 pm

Yah, I thought I played a lot.. but can't keep up with his play time.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » November 21st, 2008, 4:38 pm

Hey your beating me. I got 0 seconds
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

NuclearFallOut
CoD2 Admin

Post by NuclearFallOut » December 12th, 2008, 4:16 pm

sweet just got the sniper medal. :mrgreen:
:ugeek: << my sniper eyes :D

Tim
Forum Member

Post by Tim » December 12th, 2008, 4:34 pm

NuclearFallOut wrote:sweet just got the sniper medal. :mrgreen:
:ugeek: << my sniper eyes :D
Nice! You're beating that WilliamCross guy by quite a bit now.

NuclearFallOut
CoD2 Admin

Post by NuclearFallOut » December 13th, 2008, 1:49 am

I think i need around 30 more head shots for the kar98 then that super Russian sniper gun(gun in the movie Enemy at The Gates) is my last of the bolt action ...Then I will work on the rifles ones. :o

Blindside
Forum Member
Xfire Name: Blindsie90

Post by Blindside » December 20th, 2008, 11:07 pm

Mosin Nagant! My favorite rifle in CoD2 and so far my favorite in WaW. I did just unlock the Kar but I want to level up my Mosin a little more first.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » December 22nd, 2008, 9:15 am

Blindside wrote:Mosin Nagant! My favorite rifle in CoD2 and so far my favorite in WaW. I did just unlock the Kar but I want to level up my Mosin a little more first.
I gotta get in WaW I need to get my submachine guns and cover blinds ass cause he is blind in all.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Tim
Forum Member

Post by Tim » February 12th, 2009, 10:11 pm

Sorry for the few days missing everyone! I had a problem arise twice and I JUST found out what the second one was. Everything should be tracked properly from now on though. :)

NuclearFallOut
CoD2 Admin

Post by NuclearFallOut » April 15th, 2009, 7:30 pm

where the heck did the map stats go for each map round ?

Tim
Forum Member

Post by Tim » May 2nd, 2009, 11:18 pm

The way UltraStats works, it starts to take forever to parse all the way as we attain a larger database. Should we restart UltraStats every month, every 2 months, or every 1/4 of a year? I'm liking the sound of every two months.

NuclearFallOut
CoD2 Admin

Post by NuclearFallOut » May 3rd, 2009, 12:20 pm

never :mrgreen: (J/K)

But I like the 2 months thing.

Tim
Forum Member

Post by Tim » July 4th, 2009, 1:24 pm

Just reset the stats again. I'm going to do it once every three months. It'll be July, August, and September for this round of stats.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » July 4th, 2009, 4:38 pm

Im guessing your going to move the data to the old 1 so players can still look at them and the admins to pull old player data. Like an archive.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

Tim
Forum Member

Post by Tim » July 4th, 2009, 5:06 pm

Well, I've got the old databases saved but don't have them viewable via UltraStats. I can't put them together though because they way he has this parse the stats it takes much longer with larger databases. Takes forever!

blessedswine
Forum Member
Favorite Game: CoD: WaW
Xfire Name: blessedswine

Post by blessedswine » July 5th, 2009, 12:59 am

is there a way to keep the old stats and when we refresh theese stats we can add them to the old
kinda like a two month stats and life time stats
Number 1 with DP-28 + Bipod with 1431 kills

[url=http://a2gaming.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php]
AMD Phenom II X4 955
two Saphire HD4870 x2 2gb in crossfire
Razor AC-1 Sound Card
Razor HP-1 Headphones
1tb WD Cavalier HDD
Windows 7 RC1 64bit
8gb OCZ Platinum Ram

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » July 5th, 2009, 10:32 am

You mean append the data to both files.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words