CoD 5 WaW download.

Technical Issues and other things that make the game work
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
C r o s b y
The Beast
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

CoD 5 WaW download.

Post by C r o s b y » October 29th, 2008, 4:06 pm

can the people who have the call of duty 5 beta WORKING please tell me where they downloaded it from?
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

norcal4130
CoD4 Admin
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: norcal4130
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: CoD 5 WaW download.

Post by norcal4130 » October 29th, 2008, 4:29 pm

i am connected to the server, waiting for more players.

i downloaded from
http://files.filefront.com/Call+of+Duty ... einfo.html

i did have a problem with the game crashing initially. it was asking for d3dx9_37.dll. i downloaded that file, put it into \sytem32 and then the waw.exe would crash the game when loading.

after a few clicks i found an august 2008 update to directx 9 at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en

the directx update fixed my issues and i am now connected.
"You Will Miss 100% Of The Shots You Don't Take!" -Wyane Gretzky

when not shooting u...
riding my 4130
mizhi wrote:It's hard when your pussy is packed full of sand.
Sneaky Sniper wrote:If you want it to shit bubble gum out itll do that.
Brawndo wrote:A2Gaming does not endorse any illegal activities. All comments and suggestions are entirely user submitted and not that of A2Gaming , its affiliates, partners, nor players. A2Gaming is not responsible and shall be held harmless for any activities resulting from any user submitted content.

Medic
Forum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Medic » October 29th, 2008, 4:56 pm

downloading now... can anyone get me a beta key plox?
Thx to Auburn for the sig
Santano wrote:
Fuel wrote:iTouch myself.
that is what I saw when I read your post, I was gonna be like ME TOO! But then I reread it, and I dont want a iTouch.

norcal4130
CoD4 Admin
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: norcal4130

Post by norcal4130 » October 29th, 2008, 5:03 pm

you need to register @ http://www.callofduty.com in order to get a beta key
"You Will Miss 100% Of The Shots You Don't Take!" -Wyane Gretzky

when not shooting u...
riding my 4130
mizhi wrote:It's hard when your pussy is packed full of sand.
Sneaky Sniper wrote:If you want it to shit bubble gum out itll do that.
Brawndo wrote:A2Gaming does not endorse any illegal activities. All comments and suggestions are entirely user submitted and not that of A2Gaming , its affiliates, partners, nor players. A2Gaming is not responsible and shall be held harmless for any activities resulting from any user submitted content.

Medic
Forum Member

Post by Medic » October 29th, 2008, 8:35 pm

OK got it...
Thx to Auburn for the sig
Santano wrote:
Fuel wrote:iTouch myself.
that is what I saw when I read your post, I was gonna be like ME TOO! But then I reread it, and I dont want a iTouch.