Direct X Error

Technical Issues and other things that make the game work
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
C r o s b y
The Beast
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Direct X Error

Post by C r o s b y » October 29th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Ok... well i got on the beta and everything, added some of you guys and then joined a server. when the bar was full this error came up and a weird sound happened. All i saw was Direct X Error and then it quit my game and was like real messed up on my computer, it shut down automatically. anybody no why or how i fix it?
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

norcal4130
CoD4 Admin
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: norcal4130
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Direct X Error

Post by norcal4130 » October 29th, 2008, 5:07 pm

norcal4130 wrote:i did have a problem with the game crashing initially. it was asking for d3dx9_37.dll. i downloaded that file, put it into \sytem32 and then the waw.exe would crash the game when loading.

after a few clicks i found an august 2008 update to directx 9 at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en

the directx update fixed my issues and i am now connected.

did you try the dx9 update i mentioned in the 'download' topic?

even if you have dx10(vista) you will need dx9 installed, you can download for free @ microsoft.com from what i have read.
"You Will Miss 100% Of The Shots You Don't Take!" -Wyane Gretzky

when not shooting u...
riding my 4130
mizhi wrote:It's hard when your pussy is packed full of sand.
Sneaky Sniper wrote:If you want it to shit bubble gum out itll do that.
Brawndo wrote:A2Gaming does not endorse any illegal activities. All comments and suggestions are entirely user submitted and not that of A2Gaming , its affiliates, partners, nor players. A2Gaming is not responsible and shall be held harmless for any activities resulting from any user submitted content.

C r o s b y
The Beast

Post by C r o s b y » October 29th, 2008, 5:07 pm

i did download it.... before i posted this.

C r o s b y
The Beast

Post by C r o s b y » October 29th, 2008, 5:40 pm

Ok well im not sure what to do.. i went on a2g but my graphics were absolutely terrible and norcal was on but i couldnt do anything.... i had a good ping, graphics were like 640 x 800 or something like that. if you guys have an option for me to get my graphics better so i can play please tell me cuz i went on and stuff but the gameplay was very bad for me. and everytime i change it to 800 x 650 ?? i think thats it, and i join a game.... i get the direct X error.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable