issues...can you suggest

Technical Issues and other things that make the game work
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
weeeeeeeeeeeeee
CoD2 Admin
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

issues...can you suggest

Post by weeeeeeeeeeeeee » October 30th, 2008, 1:10 pm

Hi boys

Well everything is downloaded but, the game won't come up. The 1st attempt it went through the intro.....then blank with music. The 2nd attempt was blank (dark screen). Any suggestions?

C r o s b y
The Beast
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Re: issues...can you suggest

Post by C r o s b y » October 30th, 2008, 3:52 pm

IF YOU HAVE XP!!!!!

Go to Start > My Computer > View System Information > Hardware > Device Manager > Then go down to Sound, video and game controllers > Click on Unimodem Half-Duplex Audio Device and then Disable it. Then you should be set to go.
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

Paul
Forum Member
Xfire Name: b1gf33t
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: issues...can you suggest

Post by Paul » October 31st, 2008, 5:16 am

i got vista
and i installed it first time and it worked fine but didnt install punkbuster. so i uninstalled and reinstalled and now i got the same problem just a black screen any suggestions ??

edit *FORGET ALL THAT IT WORKS NOW*