Extreme Weirdness.

Technical Issues and other things that make the game work
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
C r o s b y
The Beast
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Extreme Weirdness.

Post by C r o s b y » November 2nd, 2008, 2:16 am

ok i get into cod waw, and then join a server..... then it will load and then it will boot me back to my desktop and quit the game. this happened before but i fixed the problem, maybe its something new.
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

LuigiBrotha
Forum Member
Xfire Name: LuigiBrotha
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Extreme Weirdness.

Post by LuigiBrotha » November 2nd, 2008, 2:42 am

I only had that when I had my resolution set wrong. Right now I'm not having any trouble with it.

C r o s b y
The Beast
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Re: Extreme Weirdness.

Post by C r o s b y » November 2nd, 2008, 7:20 pm

idk y it does this. but, the graphics r set super low. and i closed everything else running. xfire, firefox, etc.
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable