Notice: has left game

Technical Issues and other things that make the game work
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Blindside
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: Blindsie90
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Notice: has left game

Post by Blindside » December 12th, 2008, 1:20 am

What the title reads. Tonight I was in the server when I go disconnected and that's all it said. I went in 2 more times and got booted 2 more times. My counsel doesn't help cause all it reads is cannot load my PB files.

I'm assuming I have to update PB but when I go to http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-waw.php and do what they say for the first link and I go to save it in the PB folder it says I don't have permission and I have to save it to the document folder.

Brawndo
Forum Member
Xfire Name: Marauder99
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Notice: has left game

Post by Brawndo » December 12th, 2008, 1:19 pm

you should be able to copy it from your document folder to the location it is asking. This will have UAC pop up asking for permission.
Cracker wrote:to be an admin you keep your pimp hand strong.

Blindside
Forum Member
Xfire Name: Blindsie90

Re: Notice: has left game

Post by Blindside » December 15th, 2008, 1:16 pm

I got it working now.