Smoother Gameplay

Technical Issues and other things that make the game work
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
C r o s b y
The Beast
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Smoother Gameplay

Post by C r o s b y » December 30th, 2008, 7:34 pm

Does anybody know of any Console Commands that can make my gameplay alot smoother? I'm sure there's somebody that knows of some, so if you do plz tell me.

i have the game in windowed mode... 640 x 480, and took off anti-aliasing, turned off sync every frame.... and everything below that besides Dual Video Cards.

any other things that could help? please share.
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

Cracker
Forum Member
Xfire Name: 00mrwhite00
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Smoother Gameplay

Post by Cracker » December 30th, 2008, 8:04 pm

Which game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1X2JsAqB2o

Burn: can u do me a favor
>BC<MattBaller: Depends what it is
Burn: talk to PWNER ask him to unban a private_miller
>BC<MattBaller: Why? that kid was a douchebag
Burn: that would be my brother
Burn: lol

C r o s b y
The Beast

Post by C r o s b y » December 30th, 2008, 9:35 pm

this is under the Call of Duty World at War section.... lol.

Cracker
Forum Member
Xfire Name: 00mrwhite00
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Cracker » December 30th, 2008, 10:20 pm

ptwarriors315 wrote:this is under the Call of Duty World at War section.... lol.
I we tod did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1X2JsAqB2o

Burn: can u do me a favor
>BC<MattBaller: Depends what it is
Burn: talk to PWNER ask him to unban a private_miller
>BC<MattBaller: Why? that kid was a douchebag
Burn: that would be my brother
Burn: lol

C r o s b y
The Beast

Post by C r o s b y » December 31st, 2008, 12:43 am

help would be nice. i changed everything.... all my settings to low also. went to the texture stuff.... its now on low. but when i move my mouse its all jittery!!! i dont want jittery!!! i want smoooooooooth.

plz help!

Blindside
Forum Member
Xfire Name: Blindsie90

Post by Blindside » December 31st, 2008, 1:54 am

Ya, I had problems running it smoothly when I first got it. I don't know why, it should run fine. But I turned off all the extra settings, cept my res is one below my screensize. My advice is to run the game with high priority. Everytime you start the game do ctrl+alt+delete and rightclick on WaW and go to Set Priority and change it to high. Idk if there's a way to set it to play it on high all the time, without having to open task manager everytime. Sneaky gave me this advice, although I had known it before, I give him credit.

But since I did this I really only get vid lag when the screen is full of arty on small maps. Otherwise I get an acceptable FPS.

C r o s b y
The Beast

Post by C r o s b y » December 31st, 2008, 11:42 am

ok... thanks man. i'm gonna give it a try.

C r o s b y
The Beast

Post by C r o s b y » December 31st, 2008, 1:04 pm

k, well i tried it. i guess it might have helped a little bit, but i didn't notice much. still not smooth, so i'm gonna probly uninstall it and return it back to Target for store credit.

if anybody else has anything that i can type in console or w/e, just tell me and i'll try it.

Blindside
Forum Member
Xfire Name: Blindsie90

Post by Blindside » December 31st, 2008, 1:08 pm

Well wait for the update, which I think is coming soon. They might have some sort of fix.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » March 28th, 2009, 8:16 pm

Blindside wrote:Ya, I had problems running it smoothly when I first got it. I don't know why, it should run fine. But I turned off all the extra settings, cept my res is one below my screensize. My advice is to run the game with high priority. Everytime you start the game do ctrl+alt+delete and rightclick on WaW and go to Set Priority and change it to high. Idk if there's a way to set it to play it on high all the time, without having to open task manager everytime. Sneaky gave me this advice, although I had known it before, I give him credit.

But since I did this I really only get vid lag when the screen is full of arty on small maps. Otherwise I get an acceptable FPS.

Heres my reasoning:

You see, the pc runs a shit load of shit. So its all prioritized. The things it really really really needs are high up but things like the sidebar (in vista) is fairly low. Its default is normal. You can get a better connection if you priotirize it higher.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang