Problem

Technical Issues and other things that make the game work
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EDS Martyn
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Problem

Post by EDS Martyn » April 4th, 2009, 7:10 am

I just installed the new internet 8. Now i have lost all stats of both my single and multiplayer. Its removed everything on all profiles on my computer? Any idea of whats happened?

Brawndo
Forum Member
Xfire Name: Marauder99
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Problem

Post by Brawndo » April 4th, 2009, 5:09 pm

Wow that is strange. Internet Explorer 8 shouldn't have any effect on game files.
Cracker wrote:to be an admin you keep your pimp hand strong.

EDS Martyn
Forum Member

Post by EDS Martyn » April 4th, 2009, 5:41 pm

Like i said brawndo.. all i did was install the new internet explorer 8.. now i have lost all of my WaW data. I have to restart single and start from scratch on multi..

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup
Favorite Game: CoD: WaW

Post by WaffleHouse » April 6th, 2009, 5:32 am

i think treyarch has the game rigged so u have to start over