General Rules for scrims??

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lt_Hunter
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

General Rules for scrims??

Post by Lt_Hunter » March 8th, 2010, 7:14 am

Hey ..
Instead of going in a hurry and giving a dozen of instructions all of a sudden why shouldn't there be some general instructions or guide lines for scrims so that it'll be easier to assemble a team and play if there was some basic instructions and team drafts ?? .. common A2Gaming deserves a regular tea to respond to these challenges .. maybe that'll even give us some practice so that we'll win as we get more time t prepare rather that searching for all players all of a sudden ... :)
In game Name: Red Devil

formerly played by the name Lt.Hunter

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member
Xfire Name: cptrump

Re: General Rules for scrims??

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » March 8th, 2010, 3:46 pm

Lt_Hunter wrote:Hey ..
Instead of going in a hurry and giving a dozen of instructions all of a sudden why shouldn't there be some general instructions or guide lines for scrims so that it'll be easier to assemble a team and play if there was some basic instructions and team drafts ?? .. common A2Gaming deserves a regular tea to respond to these challenges .. maybe that'll even give us some practice so that we'll win as we get more time t prepare rather that searching for all players all of a sudden ... :)

well MOF gave us a really short notice for the scrimm, so we needed to grab 12 players fast.

General Ace100
Forum Member
Xfire Name: RaidazGeneral
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by General Ace100 » March 8th, 2010, 6:52 pm

Rumpelstilzchen wrote:

well MOF gave us a really short notice for the scrimm, so we needed to grab 12 players fast.
now look rump you and I both know that MoF gave us plenty of time to prepare, half of you didn't respond until a week after the initial post
God I love this Sig SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PistolAssassin

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » March 8th, 2010, 7:16 pm

General Ace100 wrote:
Rumpelstilzchen wrote:

now look rump you and I both know that MoF gave us plenty of time to prepare, half of you didn't respond until a week after the initial post

thats kinda what i mean, thanks for rewording it

Lt_Hunter
Forum Member

Post by Lt_Hunter » March 9th, 2010, 1:51 am

Rumpelstilzchen wrote:
General Ace100 wrote:
Rumpelstilzchen wrote:

the point i'm saying is we should have a team , atleast a basic plan outlay for a team ready .... lik all of a audden lot's of posts to read , tags, plan,s squads ..etc .. :) ;)

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » March 9th, 2010, 4:52 pm

Lt_Hunter wrote:
Rumpelstilzchen wrote:
General Ace100 wrote:
Rumpelstilzchen wrote:

the point i'm saying is we should have a team , atleast a basic plan outlay for a team ready .... lik all of a audden lot's of posts to read , tags, plan,s squads ..etc .. :) ;)
yea i gotcha, its good idea. Maybe sneaky or done or another admin can make it since they know about tourneys and scrimms.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » March 9th, 2010, 5:46 pm

A "Pro" scrim team for A2G would be a good idea. The rules and all of the server related things cant be planned ahead. Each clan is different in what they want.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » March 9th, 2010, 6:19 pm

Sneaky Sniper wrote:A "Pro" scrim team for A2G would be a good idea. The rules and all of the server related things cant be planned ahead. Each clan is different in what they want.

I like the pro idea, but then some people would feel left out if they did not make it

Lt_Hunter
Forum Member

Post by Lt_Hunter » March 9th, 2010, 9:37 pm

Rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Sneaky Sniper wrote:A "Pro" scrim team for A2G would be a good idea. The rules and all of the server related things cant be planned ahead. Each clan is different in what they want.

I like the pro idea, but then some people would feel left out if they did not make it
it doesn't necessary need to be full fledged team .. atleast we can hav some basic guide lines ..
hey sneaky we can atleast plan our Tags! ahead ... some hints some ..i'm not telling that every detail should be planned ..
maybe a semi-Pro team .. ;)

mercenary10

Post by mercenary10 » March 17th, 2010, 9:18 pm

Rule #1: A server that can support the number of people signed up.

Rule #2: ^

Trixxter
The Ban Hammer
Favorite Game: Team Fortress 2

Post by Trixxter » March 17th, 2010, 9:29 pm

You've also got to remember some Clans have different methods. BPT/SM Use Rifles alot, MOF (no idea, wasnt there) probably use all sorts.

and what Merc said also. ^

Grenade71822
Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Xfire Name: Grenade71822

Post by Grenade71822 » March 18th, 2010, 1:46 am

But i will make sure that only clan members can see the forums.
A bullet might have your name on it, but a Grenade is addressed to "Whom it may concern."
I wish you good fortune in whatever avenue of life you assault with your presence.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » March 18th, 2010, 4:35 pm

Grenade71822 wrote:But i will make sure that only clan members can see the forums.
What? Where were we even talking about that?

We can have a team of players that can play at a minutes notice. Like if we need someone to show up and they didnt, we can get one of them.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Grenade71822
Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Xfire Name: Grenade71822

Post by Grenade71822 » March 18th, 2010, 11:40 pm

Sneaky Sniper wrote:
Grenade71822 wrote:But i will make sure that only clan members can see the forums.

We can have a team of players that can play at a minutes notice. Like if we need someone to show up and they didnt, we can get one of them.
Its just that the strats that yall put here are viewable to everybody. Registered people or not. I am not talking about the whole forum. Just the sub forum for the members, strats, and stuff.
A bullet might have your name on it, but a Grenade is addressed to "Whom it may concern."
I wish you good fortune in whatever avenue of life you assault with your presence.

Lt_Hunter
Forum Member

Post by Lt_Hunter » May 3rd, 2010, 8:59 am

Grenade71822 wrote:
Sneaky Sniper wrote:

Its just that the strats that yall put here are viewable to everybody. Registered people or not. I am not talking about the whole forum. Just the sub forum for the members, strats, and stuff.

hmm nice i dea :) ...
Don't u Admins have the power to do Add those kind of Sub Forum's :?: :?: :?: ??

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » May 3rd, 2010, 8:43 pm

Lt_Hunter wrote:
Grenade71822 wrote:
Sneaky Sniper wrote:

hmm nice i dea :) ...
Don't u Admins have the power to do Add those kind of Sub Forum's :?: :?: :?: ??
We can, but I wont. Im not screwing around with the forums.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

Trixxter
The Ban Hammer
Favorite Game: Team Fortress 2

Post by Trixxter » May 4th, 2010, 5:42 am

Last time I touched forums (not this, my friends) I broke my account horribly because the A-tard doesn't know shit about PHP and screwed it up instead of letting me finish what i was doing. I couldnt see posts, post, log-out, access Control panel or anything. So he tried fixing it himself, even though he payed 20$ for the forum for the year he broke half of it because he didn't know shit about PHP etc.

/story.