Elite vs A2G

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Elite vs A2G

Post by Sneaky Sniper » June 6th, 2010, 5:05 pm

Was supposed to be 2 maps but it didnt seem like we were doing the 2nd map as some A2G ppl left.

To Win: First to reach 10 or highest in 20 minutes wins the set.
Server: Elite Server
TS: Elite used it only
Most used weapon for Elite: Sniper
Most used weapon for A2G: Autos

1st set: A2G Allies and Elite-German
Score: A2G 3 - 0 Elite

2nd set: A2G German and Elite-Allies
Score: A2G 1 - 10 Elite

Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Fiba
A2G Police
Xfire Name: 2505066
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Elite vs A2G

Post by Fiba » June 6th, 2010, 6:47 pm

it was total FAIL! :?

can you make sprint on this server :?:
And now Ladies and Gentlemen in your right corner
Weighing in at an even 215 pounds
Residing from the South Russia
Maintaning 39 wins 40 knockouts and no losses
It's the undisputed call of duty champion of the world!!

Fibaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

beatz
Forum Member

Post by beatz » June 6th, 2010, 11:37 pm

^^uhmm wtf happend? i left thinking you guys were gonna easily have the 2nd round as we did the 1st..

kopl
Forum Member
Xfire Name: kopler1

Post by kopl » June 7th, 2010, 12:15 pm

hey
good game guys

i had to go dinner meanwhile, thinking that you do the 2nd map...

we can finish it some day... :)

thx for gaming
kopl

Fiba
A2G Police

Post by Fiba » June 7th, 2010, 1:39 pm

I demand a rematch! :o

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member
Xfire Name: cptrump

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » June 7th, 2010, 3:24 pm

if you do a second match(not on a sunday) and someone drops out from A2G, let me know sneak

kopl
Forum Member
Xfire Name: kopler1

Post by kopl » June 7th, 2010, 5:56 pm

it will be done! and you can be called... eheh

lets win it again! :lol: :lol:

cya on servers
kopl

saitek48
Forum Member

Post by saitek48 » June 8th, 2010, 12:49 pm

I didnt know you were doing it or I would have showed up and made you elite guys die by shotty LOL

Spec A
Forum Member

Post by Spec A » June 8th, 2010, 1:54 pm

saitek48 wrote:I didnt know you were doing it or I would have showed up and made you elite guys die by shotty LOL

^^^ same here, except I don't use the shotty too much ;)

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member
Xfire Name: cptrump

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » June 8th, 2010, 2:56 pm

cansei PMed all the guys he wanted in it...

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » June 8th, 2010, 4:53 pm

shotty was useless on them cause they all sniped most of the sets.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Spec A
Forum Member

Post by Spec A » June 8th, 2010, 5:16 pm

He could put a scope on his shotty!

Sundown
King of the Damned

Post by Sundown » June 8th, 2010, 6:30 pm

Spec A wrote:He could put a scope on his shotty!

Still doesn't get over the range problem.
Welcome to Hell
Your new home
You did the crime now you'll do the time
Right where you belong
Welcome to Hell
End of the line
Your final sin got you in
And now your soul is mine
Welcome to Hell

saitek48
Forum Member

Post by saitek48 » June 8th, 2010, 7:04 pm

never met another player that can get the range I can outta a shotty. And I already use a shotty on most sniper maps anyway.

Spec A
Forum Member

Post by Spec A » June 9th, 2010, 8:34 am

saitek48 wrote:never met another player that can get the range I can outta a shotty. And I already use a shotty on most sniper maps anyway.
I think it is the slugs you use instead of buckshot. :lol:

drumbum1000
Forum Member
Xfire Name: drumbum1000

Post by drumbum1000 » July 6th, 2010, 4:36 pm

hey! just wanted to let you guys know if you ever need someone to play in any of these tournaments im always down :) whens the next one?

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » July 6th, 2010, 5:29 pm

drumbum1000 wrote:hey! just wanted to let you guys know if you ever need someone to play in any of these tournaments im always down :) whens the next one?
None are currently scheduled.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

Raidaz818
Forum Member

Post by Raidaz818 » July 12th, 2010, 11:17 am

Sneaky Sniper wrote:
drumbum1000 wrote:hey! just wanted to let you guys know if you ever need someone to play in any of these tournaments im always down :) whens the next one?
None are currently scheduled.

set one up!!

Fiba
A2G Police

Post by Fiba » October 17th, 2010, 6:39 am

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Today I talked with Kopl about a rematch of the battle. He said we can do it in two weeks,on weekend.

Conditions: The server for cw clan Elite, 5 vs. 5,Capture the Flag.

let's put a team of five of the best and give a fight :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

im in

when the team will be ready I'll make a request on the forum of the clan

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » October 17th, 2010, 11:46 am

Hopfully this time Elite doesnt over use the sniper. It got really annoying and to me it only showed that Elite can sit back and just get picks.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

Fiba
A2G Police

Post by Fiba » October 18th, 2010, 6:00 pm

Sneaky take 3 dudes more

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » October 18th, 2010, 8:44 pm

Fiba boom wrote:Sneaky take 3 dudes more
Im probably not going to be able to. I got alot of things going on right now.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

Fiba
A2G Police

Post by Fiba » October 19th, 2010, 5:27 pm

then....can i take?