xCrew League

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
xCrew tipzy
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: micrology
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

xCrew League

Post by xCrew tipzy » July 25th, 2010, 3:28 pm

Xcrew is hosting a league for cod2 1.0 and is wondering if a2g wants to be in it, just add micrology to xfire and ill answer further questions. So far in this league is xCrew, Knights, MoF, and M - Ops.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: xCrew League

Post by Sneaky Sniper » July 26th, 2010, 5:42 pm

Moved because it fits Tourneys/Scrims Section.

A2Gaming isnt really a clan but a community. We have done some battles though. Not sure if anyone wants to join or not.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

DoneChangingName
Bleeders Beware
Xfire Name: gensnoopy

Post by DoneChangingName » July 26th, 2010, 6:32 pm

I think we should. Could be kinda fun, and we have enough people that would want to play.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » July 28th, 2010, 4:20 pm

Any Interest?
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member
Xfire Name: cptrump

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » July 28th, 2010, 5:09 pm

im interested, i'll play, just let me know ahead of time when the battles are...are we going to have a roster with starters/reserves, or just have it be spontaneous for each battle

DoneChangingName
Bleeders Beware
Xfire Name: gensnoopy

Post by DoneChangingName » July 28th, 2010, 5:56 pm

I was on their server last night, nice guys. I think we should do it. They have MFH, M-OPS,Knights, and a few others. The guy said they have 10 teams.

mercenary10

Post by mercenary10 » July 28th, 2010, 11:30 pm

I wanna play!

Sundown
King of the Damned

Post by Sundown » July 28th, 2010, 11:57 pm

If it fits in my work schedule, I'm in.
Welcome to Hell
Your new home
You did the crime now you'll do the time
Right where you belong
Welcome to Hell
End of the line
Your final sin got you in
And now your soul is mine
Welcome to Hell

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » July 29th, 2010, 12:23 am

Ditto, and if we are short we can always get someone to ring for us

Trixxter
The Ban Hammer
Favorite Game: Team Fortress 2

Post by Trixxter » July 29th, 2010, 4:19 am

Ewwww Knights.

I wish this luck though, I dont partake in clan scrimmages anymore. (Or clans to begin with)

Spec A
Forum Member

Post by Spec A » July 29th, 2010, 8:13 am

I'd love to be in! although, I'm not sure if I can make each match. It all depends when they are, and over what time frame. Any Idea over what period of time all the matches are to be played? a week? a month? Might just have to go down as a reserve...

A

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » July 29th, 2010, 9:22 am

Soul Eater wrote:Ewwww Knights.

I wish this luck though, I dont partake in clan scrimmages anymore. (Or clans to begin with)

cause your an admin A-DUR

Grizzli
Forum Member

Post by Grizzli » July 29th, 2010, 11:54 am

hi friends...
And me it will be possible to play for whom be?)
Game experience on tournaments is, a current SD)
Well still CB played on CTF and TDM...

Sundown
King of the Damned

Post by Sundown » July 29th, 2010, 12:30 pm

Rumpelstilzchen wrote:

Whats that have to do with it?
Welcome to Hell
Your new home
You did the crime now you'll do the time
Right where you belong
Welcome to Hell
End of the line
Your final sin got you in
And now your soul is mine
Welcome to Hell

beatz
Forum Member

Post by beatz » July 29th, 2010, 5:57 pm

im down if i can get my game to work.

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » July 30th, 2010, 1:03 am

Sundown wrote:
Rumpelstilzchen wrote:

It has absolutely everything in the whole world to do with it

Hovito
Forum Member

Post by Hovito » July 30th, 2010, 4:20 am

I wanna play!..but I'm too lazy to get xfire...maybe ill work on that..

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » July 30th, 2010, 4:27 pm

Rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Sundown wrote:
Rumpelstilzchen wrote:

It has absolutely everything in the whole world to do with it
Theres not rule against an admin being in a clan. Theres just a rule that says you cant be bias toward your clan mates.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

Trixxter
The Ban Hammer
Favorite Game: Team Fortress 2

Post by Trixxter » July 30th, 2010, 9:28 pm

Or I just don't like clans/scrims?

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » August 8th, 2010, 12:57 am

Just talked to him. Seems like the league already started. Fail Invite.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words