cw

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Fiba
A2G Police
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: 2505066
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

cw

Post by Fiba » August 10th, 2010, 5:58 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I often go to the server and see a lot of good players of a2g. I think a lot of people responded and did not refuse to play a great match with any clan.

I think Sneaky, or someone from the admins would be able to arrange this. :D
And now Ladies and Gentlemen in your right corner
Weighing in at an even 215 pounds
Residing from the South Russia
Maintaning 39 wins 40 knockouts and no losses
It's the undisputed call of duty champion of the world!!

Fibaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: cw

Post by Sneaky Sniper » August 10th, 2010, 6:22 pm

Having a battle just for fun and to chill, its fun even though we lose sometimes. What are you talking about though fiba? Another clan?
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Fiba
A2G Police

Post by Fiba » August 10th, 2010, 7:12 pm

Many clans are playing on a2g.or they just are called. for example L, Raidaz, VDM etc :twisted:

do u have server Sneaky?

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » August 10th, 2010, 11:13 pm

Fiba boom wrote:Many clans are playing on a2g.or they just are called. for example L, Raidaz, VDM etc :twisted:

do u have server Sneaky?
We dont have any server setup but your talking about having the clans that play on A2G battle it out in an A2G Clan League?
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

EDS Martyn
Forum Member

Post by EDS Martyn » August 15th, 2010, 3:39 pm

that sounds like a good idea sneaky, have a league. :)

Fiba
A2G Police

Post by Fiba » September 8th, 2010, 5:38 am

Sneaky do things do dirt :o

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » September 8th, 2010, 4:13 pm

Fiba boom wrote:Sneaky do things do dirt :o
What?
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

C r o s b y
The Beast
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Post by C r o s b y » September 8th, 2010, 11:17 pm

Sneaky Sniper wrote:
Fiba boom wrote:Sneaky do things do dirt :o
What?
:lol:
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

Fiba
A2G Police

Post by Fiba » September 9th, 2010, 6:13 am

Sneaky do dirt!!! :o i mean make tourney

Cansei De Ser Sexy
The MetsuHadoken

Post by Cansei De Ser Sexy » September 9th, 2010, 7:24 am

Yeah That Sounds Great a League of Clans on A2G

Maybe the 1.3 server ? since there is not much people in it ?

if this is so ......... The Admin Team Will Pow Yall ;)

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » September 9th, 2010, 6:41 pm

1.3 server is no more. I do have my test server thats setup with the A2G mod.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words

Fiba
A2G Police

Post by Fiba » September 10th, 2010, 6:09 am

Sneaky Sniper wrote:1.3 server is no more. I do have my test server thats setup with the A2G mod.
thats great!we need sprint! :D proclaim a set of the tournament, I already know several people who attend

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member
Xfire Name: cptrump

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » September 10th, 2010, 7:23 am

Shizzzzzzz no one is in raidaz anymore...I'll just go BP tags and get chaqa and evil on my team

Fiba
A2G Police

Post by Fiba » September 10th, 2010, 9:04 pm

Rumpelstilzchen wrote:Shizzzzzzz no one is in raidaz anymore...I'll just go BP tags and get chaqa and evil on my team

don't be a fool :D join a2g :D

Sneaky do things,do dirt

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member

Post by Sneaky Sniper » September 10th, 2010, 9:44 pm

Fiba boom wrote:
Rumpelstilzchen wrote:Shizzzzzzz no one is in raidaz anymore...I'll just go BP tags and get chaqa and evil on my team

don't be a fool :D join a2g :D

Sneaky do things,do dirt
I got alot of things Im doing at the moment and I cant take anymore. Im working on my bot, working, and fix some things around here.
Spoiler:
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words