the result

Cracker
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: 00mrwhite00
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: the result

Post by Cracker » July 13th, 2009, 12:44 pm

Alright guys.
The reason they went from 16 to 17 etc was they had to adjust to as many guys we had.
And personally it didnt matter what map they picked or what side.
We were fucked in there own server.
Of which i couldnt hit shit. Hell half there guys couldnt hit shit either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1X2JsAqB2o

Burn: can u do me a favor
>BC<MattBaller: Depends what it is
Burn: talk to PWNER ask him to unban a private_miller
>BC<MattBaller: Why? that kid was a douchebag
Burn: that would be my brother
Burn: lol

Everyone
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Everyone » July 13th, 2009, 2:41 pm

Poop.

General Ace100
Forum Member
Xfire Name: RaidazGeneral

Post by General Ace100 » July 13th, 2009, 2:43 pm

ch29 wrote:my favourite was when one went "first they were 16, then 20, then they dropped to 17, whats goin on here?" in a really dramatic voice and one other answered "they are not a FAMILY" :roll:
mind you it was very complicated algebra, we had x number of players with a constant variable of y and if the logarithm of 100 is taken into the equation our final result should be (xy-x)/2 = 20 players
God I love this Sig SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PistolAssassin

EDS Martyn
Forum Member

Post by EDS Martyn » July 13th, 2009, 2:43 pm

Actually tbh towards the end of the 1st stalingrad map i was hitting the majority of my shots. I still think it was rather unfair to be using their own server. We should scrim them again and use our CTF server. Just make it so we can choose sides for the time period.

General Ace100
Forum Member

Post by General Ace100 » July 13th, 2009, 2:44 pm

EDS Martyn wrote:Actually tbh towards the end of the 1st stalingrad map i was hitting the majority of my shots. I still think it was rather unfair to be using their own server. We should scrim them again and use our CTF server. Just make it so we can choose sides for the time period.
lol let us find an empty server, a lot of those these days
PistolAssassin

EDS Martyn
Forum Member

Post by EDS Martyn » July 13th, 2009, 2:47 pm

General Ace100 wrote:
EDS Martyn wrote:Actually tbh towards the end of the 1st stalingrad map i was hitting the majority of my shots. I still think it was rather unfair to be using their own server. We should scrim them again and use our CTF server. Just make it so we can choose sides for the time period.
I suggested the CTF server being as we are all used to it, so it will be the same for them as it was for us the first map. Easier for us to win. Its what they did isnt it?!

General Ace100
Forum Member

Post by General Ace100 » July 13th, 2009, 2:49 pm

EDS Martyn wrote:
General Ace100 wrote:
I suggested the CTF server being as we are all used to it, so it will be the same for them as it was for us the first map. Easier for us to win. Its what they did isnt it?!
lol then wouldn't we be stooping to their level?:lol:If I do anything, and this includes in real life, I'm not going to take any advantages when I do it, a lesson my dad taught me, in the US of A I have to grow up just like any immigrant and I have to strive for the top knowing I will get little or no help from the majority of the populace
PistolAssassin

EDS Martyn
Forum Member

Post by EDS Martyn » July 13th, 2009, 4:53 pm

BPTHARPO wrote:You know I saw this coming before the scrimmage even took place, Im a military guy and I have to much intergrity to cheat, your pings were alot higher than ours and im sure your fps wasn't that great either, but you guys are a good group of people and I have nothing against any of you but to call our clan hackers is no way to be. You have no idea what kind of computers we have, ya i thought some of your guys shots were fishy but said to my self you have no idea what kind of processor or graphics card there running. All in all it was a good game but you guys choose to call us hackers thats fine by us we dont care we just love to play the game thats why we are who we are. Im sure I could get some of your guys pings to come down with a few things ive learned since playing on COD2, but thats just the type of person I am doesnt matter what clan you come from we learned at BPT that you can always help a fellow gamer out no matter where they come from. I enjoyed are match with you guys and hope to see you either on our server or yours and yes i will come visit you guys cause you got some pretty cool peeps over here.

Later
Harpo
This is the first time i have actually read through the whole of this topic. TBH i didnt think any of bpt were cheating besides 1 player. Redox or something, im sure he had anti recoil. Anyway to what harpo said i would happily play them again. They won due to the fact of we hadnt practised there.

Cracker
Forum Member
Xfire Name: 00mrwhite00

Post by Cracker » July 13th, 2009, 5:09 pm

lol they also had a choice of 40 people.
chose 18 or w/e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1X2JsAqB2o

Burn: can u do me a favor
>BC<MattBaller: Depends what it is
Burn: talk to PWNER ask him to unban a private_miller
>BC<MattBaller: Why? that kid was a douchebag
Burn: that would be my brother
Burn: lol

BPTHARPO
Forum Member

Post by BPTHARPO » July 13th, 2009, 5:50 pm

Well after reading several of your post, I would have to say yeah the advantage was in our favor with us playing on our server. You guys played a great game and you have nothing to be ashmed of but the hacking part is just unbelieveable. I scan all are guys everytime we get a new recruit and even when someone thinks something fishy is going on. Yeah I have caught some and so has the GOA'S in our clan but dont use the excuse they were hacking that is lame. Im sure if you talk to the owner Donnie Brasco he will be more than happy to do a rematch on your server and your rules but like I said we played with no mods the only mod you download was our bpt mod which puts on server and name on the front page of the main screen we played the game the way it was made not with mods. If you guys have any issues just bring them to me I will be more than happy to check any individual you feel did you guys wrong.

Thanks
Harpo

ch29
The Impaler

Post by ch29 » July 13th, 2009, 6:25 pm

BPTHARPO wrote:Well after reading several of your post, I would have to say yeah the advantage was in our favor with us playing on our server. You guys played a great game and you have nothing to be ashmed of but the hacking part is just unbelieveable. I scan all are guys everytime we get a new recruit and even when someone thinks something fishy is going on. Yeah I have caught some and so has the GOA'S in our clan but dont use the excuse they were hacking that is lame. Im sure if you talk to the owner Donnie Brasco he will be more than happy to do a rematch on your server and your rules but like I said we played with no mods the only mod you download was our bpt mod which puts on server and name on the front page of the main screen we played the game the way it was made not with mods. If you guys have any issues just bring them to me I will be more than happy to check any individual you feel did you guys wrong.

Thanks
Harpo
ok, one straight question.
does any of you guys use the settings:
r_fog or fx_enable [0]? cause you said a lot of about settings and increasing fps...so just checking.

but seriously, theres no need to do this. definitely, the hacking thing is not my main or any concern by far. you seem to overreact to the fact that such accusations came up. what can i say? heat of the battle. i would be glad if people called me hacker.
its just that we play two complete different games. and you made us play yours. its not about you and noone here calls you out to defend anything. the organisation of the whole thing sucked, but im far from saying we would organize it better.
i dont really feel we want any rematch or make you check on any of your players.
Thanks to AquaMaroon!

BPTHARPO
Forum Member

Post by BPTHARPO » July 13th, 2009, 9:22 pm

I agree the organization of the whole thing was out of whack and it should have been settled weeks before the scrimmage started and it was crazy, well I just hope our 2 servers and become allies and thats it.

thanks
bpt harpo

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member
Xfire Name: cptrump

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » July 13th, 2009, 10:27 pm

mos def buddy, there were no hard feeling in the scrim at all. For me at least, whenever i complain its because i suck asssss...I don't actually mean anything of what i say

btw how did Rampage mode taste? Taste good?! I THOUGHT SO

General Ace100
Forum Member

Post by General Ace100 » July 13th, 2009, 10:58 pm

I'm not gonna lie, I still believe that your players hacked on more than one occasion, but that is my nature. As I said in-game, you guys are good people and I hope to see BpT around and talk to you guys more.
PistolAssassin

BpTDizzeeGooner
Forum Member
Xfire Name: banno23

Post by BpTDizzeeGooner » July 14th, 2009, 6:34 am

Well i do Hope A2G had a Good time at the BpT Vs A2G Scrim..i thought BpT was going over to the A2G server to play on their server?..idk...
i wasnt their at the scrim, was getting late my dad was getting angry lol..
Good Job to BpT & A2G :) hope we can have another scrim soon :)!

:D
Peace
Dizzee
BPT CLAN MEMBER :) Delta Coy :D

EDS Martyn
Forum Member

Post by EDS Martyn » July 14th, 2009, 3:56 pm

BpTDizzeeGooner wrote:Well i do Hope A2G had a Good time at the BpT Vs A2G Scrim..i thought BpT was going over to the A2G server to play on their server?..idk...
i wasnt their at the scrim, was getting late my dad was getting angry lol..
Good Job to BpT & A2G :) hope we can have another scrim soon :)!

:D
Peace
Dizzee
I agree with u dizzee. I would like another scrim but away from either of our servers so we all are new to the server so no advantages to either side. As to what harpo said i feel that it went well and i think since the scrim we have made an alliance with BPT and i would like to continue it.

BPTMajorPayne

Post by BPTMajorPayne » July 15th, 2009, 10:37 am

First off I would like to give you guys big props for the way you use your sniper rifles! But all the complaning is a little disapointing :(
Most all of the players we had in the scrim were long time members so if any of them are hacking they would have been banned long before this scrim!

No mods were used and we could not talk to each other during respawn, not sure where anyone got that idea.

No this set up was not the way we normaly play the game (ie,No smoke, sniper rifles on, friendly fire on) so that was a huge disadvantage to us! I think during one round I had more deaths by my team mates than the enemy...lol.

btw, I could not hit s**t either! Lag was horible!!!!!!

As far as players go during that last round your team was dropping players faster than we could adjust to it and that is the reason we could not play the last round!

So much props to you all for the fight you put on and I hope we can have a rematch on your server some day soon!

Oh and one more thing for the guy that was making fun of the fact that we are like "family". We are a very close clan that spends a lot of time communicating with each other on a personal basis! It is much different in our clan compared to any other so I can see why you would not understand this. So make fun all you want, thats just the way it is!

Chaqa
Forum Member
Xfire Name: chaqa

Post by Chaqa » July 18th, 2009, 10:24 am

No one notified me that the scrim was on the 12th... a simple PM would have alerted me by Email. I don't check these forums unless Ghost reminds me, and he's been in Australia for 2 weeks. :/
If you didn't know... I am....
HarrisonFordMustang

Trixxter
The Ban Hammer
Favorite Game: Team Fortress 2

Post by Trixxter » July 18th, 2009, 10:44 pm

Ghost is in Australia?!? Tell the bastard to come to Newcastle! NAO!