Hacker on site

Moderator: DoneChangingName

Forum rules
Please include the following information in your post so that your situation will be addressed quickly:

1. Name of individual
2. Time when it occurred
3. What the individual was doing
4. Video / Screen Shot link

If no evidence is brought forth then your request will be ignored and perhaps deleted.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The Event Horizon
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hacker on site

Post by The Event Horizon » April 28th, 2014, 3:12 pm

All,

Didn't know where to post this. If this should go in a different section, please let me know.
Anyway, player ID, "===ESP===SEVILLA FC"...4/28 at 2:55pm, eastern time. Obvious aimbot'ing times 3 maps...no admins.

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hacker on site

Post by Sneaky Sniper » April 29th, 2014, 9:58 am

I moved it to the right place.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang