Golbez

Moderator: DoneChangingName

Forum rules
Please include the following information in your post so that your situation will be addressed quickly:

1. Name of individual
2. Time when it occurred
3. What the individual was doing
4. Video / Screen Shot link

If no evidence is brought forth then your request will be ignored and perhaps deleted.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Andromeda
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Golbez

Post by Andromeda » March 25th, 2015, 10:21 pm

I've been watching this guy for a long time now. A lot of people think he's fishy. It's time to bring the hammer down!

It's 2 maps in one. On railyard, I'm 28-6 (1 cap). Next map is Toujane. I stopped to add a break to the video (and get a somewhat better setup for it, since it's just my cellphone being propped up by a couple weights.) So I don't start Toujane until 5 minutes in (10 min mark). And I still go 52-6 (1 cap).

Only watched the Toujane video as of yet. But the quality is pretty good. I'll have it hosted shortly.

Link for video, via Hotmail/One Drive:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B ... ideo%2cmp4
Attachments
Golbez.7z
Video footage forthcoming.
(4.64 MiB) Downloaded 111 times

Andromeda
Forum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Golbez

Post by Andromeda » May 17th, 2015, 7:26 pm

So General Lee is a coward and won't watch this video. I see it has about 90 views (at least the thread does), without a comment. What will it take for those who still don't believe? How many videos like this do I need to make? Does everyone understand the information being provided here? I show you my task manager so you can see the list of programs running in the background. You can pause the video and look up anything you don't know. Google is your friend. I show you my sensitivity, which is 1, as I've always said. In fact, since I have a new mouse, it's now down to 0.8 (but about the same feel). And you can hear the mouse hitting the desk (no pad), as I have to pick up my hand to move around.

If I can do this without walls, why would you think I would want to use them anyway? And why is it that anytime I play against real hackers, I get destroyed? If I was hacking, wouldn't mine be as competitive as theirs?

Also, the first link is from Hotmail. And it seems that occasionally, the video won't load. So I've also put it up on Google, here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3f55L ... hwN2c/view

Andromeda
Forum Member

Post by Andromeda » May 18th, 2015, 1:15 am

I forgot a couple other things I could mention. Like my 27" wide screen monitor, as well as my Windows Index Experience, which roughly describes the strength of my computer performance. And then lastly, my config file. You're welcome to try/use it. If you use Windows 7 like I do, you'll find it here:
C:\Users\(your name)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty 2\main\players\(your profile)
Which can be found also by going here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty 2 and clicking on "compatibility files" above, then navigating to the destination.

You'll have to remap the WASD though. I use a Dvorak keyboard instead, so you'll have a hard time moving.
http://www.dvorak-keyboard.com/images/dvorak.gif

So, for emphasis, the bigger screen allows me to see smaller limbs easier than a typical 19/22" monitor. And the low detail/high performance config aids in hitting targets I'm trying for. This actually plays way smoother than my old computer when I first got the game (which was quite a bit older/crappier.) So stuff like that can make a big difference.

And there you have it. This is everything I use, and with the exception of old hardware, have ever used. Full stop.
Attachments
config_mp.7z
I have removed my name/name binds, so that I don't have to battle a bunch of clones if anyone does decide to use it. Otherwise, it's left in tact.
(2.39 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
Windows Index Experience.png

Filla Buster
CoD2 Admin

Post by Filla Buster » May 19th, 2015, 1:27 am

You ain't banned, this is not an unban thread, nor are you reported, stop stroking your own cock. Are you really that sensitive (cock jock maybe)?

First, you posted your own report on a report thread, which is self serving (lame joke on your part at the least). Most likely why nobody commented or gives a shit, nobody wants to pet your pet rooster.

Second, why are you still using this thread as a proof of play, which has no response from admins, whom the report is for, and being a report thread (Recall you are not banned/watched) is not for self serving.

Third, nobody cares about your setup or stupid ass Lee, big sis has no power, influence, or impact in anything anyone does in game or life.

Fourth, JUST FUCKING PLAY, camp, be a tool (to a point), get no flag, guard no flag. I remind all that a CTF server has FLAGS; Oh, shit I forget that CTF means, at least here, Complain, Tolerate, or Find a complaint.

Additionally, I measure my Hobbit. :cry: I need candy.
Origin ID: Fi11a_13uster
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/filla_buster/

"Seinfeld: The Rye"
Frank Costanza: Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?
George Costanza: Why don't we talk about it another time.
Frank Costanza: But you see my point here? You only hear of a hen, a rooster and a chicken. Something's missing!
Mrs. Ross: Something's missing all right.
Mr. Ross: They're all chickens. The rooster has sex with all of them.
Frank Costanza: That's perverse.

Andromeda
Forum Member

Post by Andromeda » May 19th, 2015, 5:27 pm

I started playing on the server around November of last year. I didn't post anything until the end of March. It's not an ego-stroke. I did it because I get shit all the time on the server, including from Killing Floor (I would call that being watched). And it's here where people are likely to find it (especially if they were intending to report me, which they're welcome to do - I just wanted them to know). And admittedly, it started off a bad joke. :)

And camping is boring. But thanks for the suggestion.

Filla Buster
CoD2 Admin

Post by Filla Buster » May 20th, 2015, 1:48 am

Well, I posted my fine comments ( :twisted: I stroke too) because I like turtles, but regarding, Brad, I no longer like him; He's a totaled ...

Joking aside. My whole point on your thread is simple. That being, here at A2G, one will never be banned without documentation as a rule (though shit happens [lost docs or personal failure to record/save/etc]), which the review process takes care of). And a ban without docs. rarely holds up. I do not know how chatty you are in-game with those whom you call hacks. But there are good players still playing here whom have been banned and have had their case overturned. That is the ban process. A process that requires documentation and, when requested by a banned player via an unban request is followed by a review not of the banning player but of other admins.

Which leads me to my own Hobbit:
Filla Buster wrote:You ain't banned, this is not an unban thread, nor are you reported, stop stroking your own cock. Are you really that sensitive (cock jock maybe)?
If Admin Killing Floor is really, truly, harassing you, beyond the point of reasonable in-game trash talk, then report him. Admins here are players first. The bot suppose to do most of our job. We are not above removable from our powers, nor are we above being banned, or quite simply being put in place by others for acting foolish.
Origin ID: Fi11a_13uster
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/filla_buster/

"Seinfeld: The Rye"
Frank Costanza: Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?
George Costanza: Why don't we talk about it another time.
Frank Costanza: But you see my point here? You only hear of a hen, a rooster and a chicken. Something's missing!
Mrs. Ross: Something's missing all right.
Mr. Ross: They're all chickens. The rooster has sex with all of them.
Frank Costanza: That's perverse.

REINMIRT
CoD2 Admin
Xfire Name: REINMIRT

Post by REINMIRT » May 20th, 2015, 5:45 pm

Filla Buster wrote: If Admin Killing Floor is really, truly, harassing you, beyond the point of reasonable in-game trash talk, then report him.

Typical cry/counter attack for accusations. Whether you're too pride or too worried of your cyber reputation! , either way it's silly to go beyond to try and explain yourself in game. Just let it go. I have witnessed no real harassment at all. Everybody has opinions, just like you do.

You want to play a game on a public game server and you can't take shit and litter the forum for being accused? Give me a break.
Xfire Username: REINMIRT
Origin ID: REINMIRT
Steam Username: REINMIRT

Andromeda
Forum Member

Post by Andromeda » May 20th, 2015, 6:08 pm

I appreciate your responses. It was more of a preemptive because enough people had been heckling. But if getting out in front of it is in bad taste, I'll let it go.