MODERN WARFARE 2

General discussion about CoD6 and game play.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rogue_hound
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: roguehound

MODERN WARFARE 2

Post by Rogue_hound » September 4th, 2009, 2:57 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS NEARLY HERE. ITS GONNA BE KICK ASS. do u guys think there will be a zombie mode?? if so wat would be the enemies?? i think they might to an alien type enemy.
"It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."-General Norman Schwarzkopf
Image Image Image Image Image

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup
Favorite Game: CoD: WaW

Re: MODERN WARFARE 2

Post by WaffleHouse » September 6th, 2009, 3:30 pm

japenese warewolfs

C r o s b y
The Beast
Xfire Name: ptwarriors315

Post by C r o s b y » September 7th, 2009, 10:58 am

Iraqi zombies... Ftw

And some of them will have a bomb around themselves and if they get too close, well you know.
Wave goodbye to your head, wanker!

[URL=http://img156.imageshack.us/i/228018101 ... 43568.jpg/]Image

Thunderpants MSC
Forum Member
Xfire Name: liquorbaron13
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Thunderpants MSC » October 19th, 2009, 8:20 pm

Gonna be crap. No dedicated servers. http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/50849 ... -Mod-Tools
Pictures Not Appropriate. Fix it. Grenade71822.

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup

Post by WaffleHouse » October 20th, 2009, 12:59 am

wtf is it gonna be shitty 6v6 like console?

porschegt3rsr
Forum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by porschegt3rsr » October 20th, 2009, 1:13 am

LOL Thunderpants you just killed all the excitment! :(

Thunderpants MSC
Forum Member

Post by Thunderpants MSC » October 20th, 2009, 7:41 am

There's a petition online to get Infinity Ward to notice pc gamers displeasure with what they are doing. Brawndo has signed it, I have signed it, a lot of your fellow players have signed it. Spread the word and make IW realize that pc gamers want dedicated servers and mods. Without dedicated servers, A2 would not be possible.

http://www.petitiononline.com/dedis4mw/petition.html

Tim
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Post by Tim » November 5th, 2009, 6:48 am

It's gonna suck for us PC gamers. Sorry. The hype was there but they killed it by announcing no dedicated servers.

Ghost
Forum Member
Xfire Name: cara14

Post by Ghost » November 5th, 2009, 8:00 am

Theyve also announced that there will be no leaning, and 9v9 is the max player amount.

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup

Post by WaffleHouse » November 5th, 2009, 4:25 pm

we can support more just cuz the shitty console fucks cant doesnt mean we should suffer fuck ur console playing with ur sticks and shit

Auburn
Turkish Van

Post by Auburn » November 6th, 2009, 12:29 am

I'm still getting it, I'm not going to waste the five bucks for my reserved copy.
Last edited by Auburn on November 6th, 2009, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ghost
Forum Member

Post by Ghost » November 6th, 2009, 4:27 pm

Waste 5 > Waste 60?

Auburn that really makes no sense.

Thunderpants MSC
Forum Member

Post by Thunderpants MSC » November 6th, 2009, 8:53 pm

I don't even like going into servers with less then 20 people. It usually becomes too boring. So 9vs9 is just crap... oh but wait I don't even get to decided where and who I get to play with cause of matchmaking. Screw that noise. Pass on this game. IW have made Treyarch look like gods now.

mark
CoD4 Admin
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 4
Xfire Name: mdobson

Post by mark » November 6th, 2009, 9:58 pm

Thunderpants MSC wrote:IW have made Treyarch look like gods now.
yeah i though it was good that treyarch wasnt making cod mw2 guess i was wrong

Auburn
Turkish Van

Post by Auburn » November 6th, 2009, 11:23 pm

Ghost wrote:Waste 5 > Waste 60?

Oh, I wouldn't call it wasting 60. It's likely that I'll still enjoy the game single and multiplayer, despite it's loses. I don't care too much about losing anything so far said, except dedicated servers. Yeah, that'll suck, but hopefully they'll turn it around and give us em soon, along with the other flaws.

Thunderpants MSC
Forum Member

Post by Thunderpants MSC » November 7th, 2009, 3:50 pm

Auburn wrote:
Ghost wrote:Waste 5 > Waste 60?

Oh, I wouldn't call it wasting 60. It's likely that I'll still enjoy the game single and multiplayer, despite it's loses. I don't care too much about losing anything so far said, except dedicated servers. Yeah, that'll suck, but hopefully they'll turn it around and give us em soon, along with the other flaws.
Well I'd tell you to play the demo but there is no demo cause IW is being a whore about that. I'd also say buy it and if you don't like it you can sell it but I'm not sure if you'll even be able to do that considering it's using VAC and might be required to run over Steam. They might give you a cd key anyhow but who knows.

CAUTION - BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup

Post by WaffleHouse » November 15th, 2009, 7:25 am

i bought it yes servers are better but this game is the best by far best cod ever made

Thunderpants MSC
Forum Member

Post by Thunderpants MSC » November 15th, 2009, 8:30 am

WaffleHouse wrote:i bought it yes servers are better but this game is the best by far best cod ever made
Wow way to suck. Seriously. What part of "not giving IW money" or supporting IW for an INFERIOR product do people not get? Do you not understand how capitalism works? If you help support junk then that is what they'll give you. A big spoonful of it. Honestly I don't think I'm going to by another IW game EVER again at this point. Not because of the no dedicated servers, the it can still be hacked Steam (since I've had my Steam account hacked before), the crappy 9vs9 max, the matchmaking, the bad ping, or the no lean. Then what you ask? Because any time an IW rep gets asked questions about the situation he spins it and mocks the outrage. And sometimes he does it in double talk. It's complete arrogance.

http://csnation.totalgamingnetwork.com/ ... p?t=180498

My main issue is this. -

IW knows about the petition
• Response to the petition is "All I can say is that we changed it to make it a better and easier experience. Also, not all of the names on that list are legit. ;)" Yes, the wink was indeed used in the response.
• The change from 16v16 to 9v9 was made because 9v9 is more balanced and the gameplay was designed with a 9v9 balance in mind

They keep showing arrogance towards the group that made them so successful from the onset.

Thunderpants MSC
Forum Member

Post by Thunderpants MSC » November 15th, 2009, 8:48 am

Auburn
Turkish Van

Post by Auburn » November 16th, 2009, 12:29 am

I bought it, having no dedicated servers does suck, everything else I don't really care about.

Paul
Forum Member
Xfire Name: b1gf33t

Post by Paul » November 16th, 2009, 12:12 pm

how many people have it on PC ?
would you recommend it ? despite it not having dedicated server etc.

WaffleHouse
That's Watsup

Post by WaffleHouse » November 16th, 2009, 3:34 pm

yes i would its awsome

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member
Xfire Name: cptrump

Post by Rumpelstilzchen » January 11th, 2010, 5:54 pm

EFFF i want this game so bad, but i want to make sure my system has the right requirements. WAW glitched on me...

Ghost
Forum Member

Post by Ghost » January 11th, 2010, 7:00 pm

WaffleHouse wrote:yes i would its awsome
I wouldn't say awesome, maybe decent.