All Pro Clan Members Must Read

Moderator: Cash

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Favorite Game: Call of Duty 2
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

All Pro Clan Members Must Read

Post by Sneaky Sniper » March 13th, 2010, 11:53 am

The A2Gaming Administration has become aware of several infractions of our rules by the Pro Clan. The infractions include recruiting, glitching, and avoiding filters that are inplace. This is your only warning. Further rule breaking may lead to, the permanant removal from the server and/or removal of your clan forum. All members of the Pro Clan must reply to this message with: READ AND UNDERSTAND. This is to make sure that every member knows about this warning.

Thank you,
A2Gaming Administration
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Cash
Forum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: All Pro Clan Members Must Read

Post by Cash » March 13th, 2010, 1:32 pm

i read and i understand, but i dont know who glitch...

Ntom
Forum Member

Post by Ntom » March 14th, 2010, 12:03 pm

I understand this and I think it is my bad
ntom - my nick

Moli-Maciek

Post by Moli-Maciek » March 18th, 2010, 2:32 pm

i read and i understand

kapi9501pl

Post by kapi9501pl » March 19th, 2010, 5:42 pm

i read and understand
What i can write there ??

Sundown
King of the Damned

Post by Sundown » March 27th, 2010, 12:42 am

We still seem to be seeing some of your members trying to recruit on our server, speaking in in Polish. Every clan member will be banned if this keeps up. We don't want to have to do this, but it is up to you guys to follow the rules.

Ball's in your court.
Welcome to Hell
Your new home
You did the crime now you'll do the time
Right where you belong
Welcome to Hell
End of the line
Your final sin got you in
And now your soul is mine
Welcome to Hell

Trixxter
The Ban Hammer
Favorite Game: Team Fortress 2

Post by Trixxter » March 27th, 2010, 6:18 am

And to note, we ARE watching and do have logs of all chats. It's fine if someone asks about joining to ask/tell them your IM/MSN Details to talk about it but do not recruit them directly in the server.

~Miles

Sneaky Sniper
Forum Member
Xfire Name: sneakysniper100

Post by Sneaky Sniper » March 27th, 2010, 8:54 am

Soul Eater wrote:And to note, we ARE watching and do have logs of all chats. It's fine if someone asks about joining to ask/tell them your IM/MSN Details to talk about it but do not recruit them directly in the server.

~Miles

To reword what he is saying, if someone asks you, tell them your xfore, tell them to come here, or tell them your IM. You can not recruit while your on the server.
Spoiler:
Sundown wrote:Sai donated his money for this and Sneaky is donating his good time. And you guys are bitching about it.
Cansei De Ser Sexy wrote: cause i belive in the Integrity of the admins who say he dont hack .
layer .AU sneaky .
i belive in his words
cause they show to us they are good people
Shotty wrote:on the other side of the coin, I just wanted to let you know I look to see if you and Sneaky are in the games on CoD4 everytime I join the server. I know that the games will be fun if you two are around......just my 2cents worth
"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Cash
Forum Member

Post by Cash » March 29th, 2010, 12:26 pm

yes it's true I am recruiting people to servie, but it is already past. I know of no do not, and I apologize. I will not do this because I understand your mistake and wants to fix this. I have hope that everyone will forget about what I and my clan we did. respect a rules!.

Moli-Maciek

Post by Moli-Maciek » April 9th, 2010, 10:59 am

For a long time so did not see any player from the clan of the game there someone else?